Author Topic: Lakes region center harbor area  (Read 1310 times)

Offline SALMONEMIA

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Lakes region center harbor area
« on: Feb 22, 2018, 09:34 AM »
Winter conditions are back 34 degrees ice hasn't lost much the edges are fine heads up to anybody with a Shack on Center Harbor the road way out there looks pretty sketchy looks like it might be possible with a snowmobile or a four-wheeler but most likely not a vehicle keep an eye out for anybody with Shacks out there. Walking conditions are perfect little bit of slush on top but not too bad we haven't lost any ice at all from what I can see sorry for any typos I'm using voice recognition today too busy fishing
Salmonemia

Offline SALMONEMIA

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Lakes region center harbor area
« Reply #1 on: Feb 22, 2018, 09:35 AM »
If there's still daylight when I leave I'll take a picture of the center Harbor access for anybody that has a shack just to get an idea of what to expect
Salmonemia

Offline ScotNH

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Feb 22, 2018, 09:38 AM »
Thanks for the update! I don’t have a shack out there, but I’m glad to hear the warm weather didn’t do anything too awful.

Offline HuntnFish603

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • If I can hunt it, or fish it....I'M THERE!
« Reply #3 on: Feb 22, 2018, 10:07 AM »
Thanks for the update Wayne.
- In every walk with nature, every hunt, every fishing trip....one receives far more than he seeks.

Offline zwiggles

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Feb 22, 2018, 10:56 AM »
Thanks for the update! I don’t have a shack out there, but I’m glad to hear the warm weather didn’t do anything too awful.

x2

Offline jibbs

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • C:\Documents and Settings\jgirard\My Documents\My
« Reply #5 on: Feb 22, 2018, 11:04 AM »
Wayne has really helped me this past week...thank you
when chuck norris played golf for money, chuck marked down a hole in zero every time, the golf pro said, "chuck: you can't score zero on a hole." Chuck norris turned towards the man and said, "I'm chuck norris, the man proceeded to pour gas over his body and set himself on fire because that would be less painful than getting roundhouse kicked by chuck norris....chuck norris roundhouse kicked him in the face anyways

Offline SALMONEMIA

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6 on: Feb 22, 2018, 02:15 PM »

Here's a picture of Center Harbor do not let the picture fool you the fresh snow covered up a lot of the wet areas fish and game is here right now and they said there's a lot of holes out there so anybody that's on a Wheeler snowmobile or whatever be careful. Probably get across this spot with a four-wheeler if you're careful but I doubt a vehicle's going to make it across just a heads up
Salmonemia

Offline KrakenJr

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7 on: Feb 25, 2018, 06:59 AM »
Was on Center Harbor yesterday.  Be cautious getting onto the lake with these warmer days ahead but once you get past the shoreline, ice is still very thick.

Lots of melted water on the surface come midday.  Anything that touches the ground will soaked.

Offline Rainbow1

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8 on: Feb 28, 2018, 09:35 AM »
I was thinking of going out of Leavitt Park this weekend.  Will I need 2x12s or a canoe to get out?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.