Author Topic: Help with Honda lite  (Read 568 times)

Offline eskimoman

• Team IceShanty Regular
Help with Honda lite
« on: Jan 07, 2017, 07:51 PM »
Hey all!!!  I'm looking for some help with my Honda lite.  From everywhere I've looked or red I've heard nothing but good things about the Honda light. Some people have been sceptical about the plastic but even that topic has been proven false and they're actually a very good unit.  I am not looking for opinions here please only genuine help from other Honda light owners. From everyone I've talked to their easy to start cold or warm. Does everyone else on here have the same experience? I've used mine twice I've always kept it in a warm vehicle before drilling holes. The first two times I went out she started in 2 to 10 pulls  not too bad.  I will be starting to fish the lake soon and I decided to cold test start the auger today in about -22 I left it outside for 3 to 4 hours. She did not start she did not start at all. Can anyone help with maybe why she won't start or what I can do to change something?  This is a very expensive unit and I wanted to be reliable. I did notice that there might have been a bit of a leak it was a little damp today.  Could not tell where was coming from if it or if it was even fuel from the auger but with the harder starts I've had previously I don't think it has anything to do with it .

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.