Author Topic: Polar Bird Lifetime warranty on poles!  (Read 556 times)

Offline PolarBird

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Addict
Polar Bird Lifetime warranty on poles!
« on: Feb 25, 2016, 11:29 PM »
&authuser=0

What do you guys think?
The Polar Bird Team

Offline thndrvlly

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Polar Bird Lifetime warranty on poles!
« Reply #1 on: Feb 26, 2016, 08:58 AM »
im impressed!, wish the clam poles were like that, seems every year im ordering a new set.

Offline androux

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Feb 26, 2016, 04:50 PM »
Been looking for a new shelter, mine was second hand and, er, yeah, it is in second hand shape. After a strong deliberation with myself and a happy deliberation with my bank account, ordered the 2T, looks like a heck of a lot of shanty for the money, the floor alone sealed the deal. Never seen one of these on the ice, I guess the company is just starting out in the North American market, hoping it comes by next weekend, but not getting my hopes up. I might even use it for camping... Needless to say, I'll be spending my week pacing back and forth  hoping it arrives before my VT trip next weekend. Think Calvin and Hobbes and the beanie...
A smart person would watch the few that ventured to the ice sheet, the daring would follow in their boot prints, but the pioneers would already be heading to where they belong.

Offline IceDog88

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Feb 26, 2016, 05:56 PM »
Certainly impressed with non breakable poles. The construction is very well made, along with being able to have an insulated floor. Never seen an insulated floor in any of the other brands. Will keep you warmer for sure.

Offline KUBES90

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hog Livin'
« Reply #4 on: Feb 26, 2016, 10:56 PM »
Have a fold over shanty already, but for the pricce and this evidence of reliability i would definatley buy a polar bord next. The only thing that im questionable about is the color... haha... but on  a serious note all my homemade shacks ive made ive painted  black and never needed a heater. I have an otter now black and blue, and i am usually fine without a heater. To be honestive never seen a polar bird, and dont know anyone thay owns one. Maybe im being nit-picky. Anyone got input?
"And I'll be catching them northern pike like on a 10 pound test"- Kid Rock

Offline PolarBird

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5 on: Feb 29, 2016, 12:55 AM »
Thank you everyone for the kind words about our products.  We certainly stand behind our products and try very hard to keep our customers happy.  Feel free to contact us with questions. 
The Polar Bird Team

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.