Author Topic: $100 Underwater Camera  (Read 915 times)

Offline fishstalker

• Team IceShanty Addict
$100 Underwater Camera
« on: Feb 01, 2006, 09:22 PM »
I have been looking at this camera a harborfreight.com. i don't want to spend $300 + on a underwater camera so i might get this one? I was hoping that some one with some knowledge of underwater fishing cameras could help me out, and tell me how good or bad of a buy this would be. Thanks for any help!   

-fishstalker
          http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=91309

JasonUpstate

Re: $100 Underwater Camera
« Reply #1 on: Feb 02, 2006, 12:00 AM »
it is exactly the same as the atlantis underwater sportscam.... i bought it to replace my atlantis actually... now if i could just get out to use it... lol

Offline wavewatcher

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Menominee, MI
« Reply #2 on: Feb 02, 2006, 02:48 AM »
i have one works great.  clear picture, LED for night fishing. runs 6 hours on the battery.  12volts so you can make a extention cord to go in your cigarette lighter in you truck or to go to a deep cycle battery in the shack. the one thing i dont like about it is you have to take the monitor out of the case while running it or it can over heat and cause damage :-[  my buddy got one last year and  it still works good. for that price u cant beat it. :thumbsup:
FISH ON!!!!!!!

Offline fishstalker

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Feb 02, 2006, 06:06 AM »
Thats what i thought! $100 i cant go wrong. If it doesnt see fish i can always take it to the local swimming pool!  Thanks for the info guys!   

crowkiller

« Reply #4 on: Feb 02, 2006, 08:29 AM »
you get what you pay for

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.