Author Topic: Eskimo EVO2 Modifications  (Read 1737 times)

Offline bryantb2

• IceShanty Rookie
Eskimo EVO2 Modifications
« on: Jan 08, 2016, 07:23 AM »
I recently purchased an Eskimo EVO2 shelter. Since it looks like there wont be any fishable ice here again this weekend I am planning on making a few modifications to the shelter. With this being a new shelter there isn't much out there for what others have done with them. Anyone have ideas of what they have done or would like to do to there EVO2?

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
Re: Eskimo EVO2 Modifications
« Reply #1 on: Jan 08, 2016, 08:02 AM »
I think the best modification would be in the storage and organization area ...I don't have one but that seems to tight on space when collapsed ...it is pretty huge wend opened up ...I was impressed .
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline jcrow75

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Nov 03, 2016, 08:37 PM »
I got my EVO2 at the end of last year and never even got a chance to take it out. I agree that a storage and organization mod would be a great thing. There is plenty of room along the sides as the pop-up part goes up the middle of the tub. There is also room under the seats and can be utilized.
I just haven't used it enough (at all) to decide on a mod that will work.

Anyone else have any suggestions or mods you want to share?

Offline maddogg

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Nov 04, 2016, 10:05 AM »
I have a Eskimo Wide One one mod I made was I mounted a rare earth magnet on the sled under my legs to hold my ice skimmer. I got sick of having to bend over to pick it up and it stays out of the way. Also keep them out of the hole.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.