Author Topic: You're right , the weather is going to get bad, Good for us though  (Read 1529 times)

Offline HaveAuger

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hardwater Nut!
http://headlines.accuweather.com/news-story.asp?partner=accuweather&myadc=1&traveler=0&article=3

I know we went through this before, but now they are predicting down hill temps after Tuesday and beyond. I hope they are right this time, But I pray we don't see -20 for a low. that is an inch an hour ice maker :flex: and flat tires :pinch:.

Offline Sub Zero

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Got Ice?
Let's hope it's not too little, too late! It's heading for 60 today (again) and I'm taking the cover off the boat. I have completely giving up on hitting the ice this year. :'(
People think we're crazy but we know better!

Offline KingKool

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Lunker Hunter
Lets hope they are right....especially with the forcast for the start of February. Highs in the mid to high 20's to lows in the low teens. We obviously need a good week of temps that dont get above 30...I really cant believe i am rooting for accuweather lol

Offline HaveAuger

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hardwater Nut!
Just looked at the long range again and they are NOW saying warmer Temps. What a Wacky WINTER

Offline Sub Zero

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Got Ice?
In the past we have had iceless winters but they are few and far between, it just seems so weird when they do happen that you can't believe it. I was really hoping for another year like last year but it's not. We're not the only one complaing about the warm weather though, even
out west the ice isn't as thick as it should be and they're looking at a shorter season, as for us we're just looking for a season!
People think we're crazy but we know better!

Offline KingKool

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Lunker Hunter
Wow...your right! The whole forcast for the beginning of Febrauary has changed.
What a nightmare,doesnt halp that Feb is a pretty bad sports month too...ugh a long WARM winter >:(

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.