Author Topic: Finn bore iii vs nils master  (Read 8035 times)

Offline oldtrapper

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Finn bore iii vs nils master
« Reply #60 on: Oct 10, 2015, 12:18 PM »
Yeah I have to go along with the " fixit " man . I don't really know how I got myself into this mess . My atv is jammed full of stuff , the sleigh it tows is jammed full of stuff and that sleigh has a sleigh attached to it jammed full of stuff .  :-\ ;D And when ice is thick enough to drive the truck on it is jammed full of stuff and yes the double wide snowmobile trailer it pulls is ,,yes jammed full of stuff .  ;D . This year I think I'm going to add another sleigh to the train and yes jam it full of stuff too  . LMAO  ;D Yup I travel light .  ;D

TD

FISHFORPIKE

Re: Finn bore iii vs nils master
« Reply #61 on: Oct 10, 2015, 03:34 PM »
Yeah I have to go along with the " fixit " man . I don't really know how I got myself into this mess . My atv is jammed full of stuff , the sleigh it tows is jammed full of stuff and that sleigh has a sleigh attached to it jammed full of stuff .  :-\ ;D And when ice is thick enough to drive the truck on it is jammed full of stuff and yes the double wide snowmobile trailer it pulls is ,,yes jammed full of stuff .  ;D . This year I think I'm going to add another sleigh to the train and yes jam it full of stuff too  . LMAO  ;D Yup I travel light .  ;D

TD

I LIKE it!   ;D @) :P

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.