Author Topic: big blue blows it  (Read 2322 times)

Offline bayonne

• Team IceShanty Addict
big blue blows it
« on: Jan 08, 2006, 04:14 PM »
i was at the game and they were horrible it was a good thing i got the tuckets for free or i would be realy po

Offline AJ Flag

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • TEAM MERCER!!!
Re: big blue blows it
« Reply #1 on: Jan 08, 2006, 06:19 PM »
I think next year I will try out for the Defense, all I need to do is throw my body at guys and it would b better tackling than they showed :P!

"That's how you do it...That is how you ice fish!" MM

Offline Jig4M

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Jan 08, 2006, 09:40 PM »
I feel your pain dude. My brother-in-law and nephew were there also. I'm sure that was a long ride home for my nephew because his dad was probably ragging on him the whole way home. If it's any consolation to you at least you didn't have to suffer along with Gang green this year. :'(
:icefish:

Offline HomerJay

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Jan 08, 2006, 09:48 PM »
Is anyone surprised though, typical giants football. I dont know what was worse the super bowl loss, the san fran game or this.  We have some of the best weapons on offence and cant even get a f-in field goal.  I think eli has to step up and become the leader of this team next year. Start yelling and smacking people around in the huddle. They better draft a linebacker first round, or at least a DB!!

Offline AJ Flag

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • TEAM MERCER!!!
« Reply #4 on: Jan 08, 2006, 11:57 PM »
From watching eli the past 2 years, and some in college I don't think yo uwill ever see him become that type of person.  He is not the same type of person or player that his brother is.

"That's how you do it...That is how you ice fish!" MM

Offline Sub Zero

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Got Ice?
« Reply #5 on: Jan 09, 2006, 06:12 AM »
That was by far the worst game I have ever seen. The G men did NOTHING, ZERO, SUB ZERO even. :o
People think we're crazy but we know better!

Fishmon

« Reply #6 on: Jan 09, 2006, 08:34 AM »
As a long time Jint fan, I did the obvious - went ice fishing rather than suffering through this latest fiasco.  Did well and saved myself a lot of aggravation. LOL

Offline KingKool

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Lunker Hunter
« Reply #7 on: Jan 09, 2006, 10:24 AM »
Left Lk Hopatcong around 12:30 to go watch the game at a bar. Boy what a wrong move that was..in hindsight shoud of stayed and listened to the game on the radio,i could of at least smashed the radio LOL
With unseasonably warm weather coming this might of been my last chance to ice fish for a couple weeks too. Ughhhhhh

In a few days when im over this latest debacle it will be easy to look back and say this was a very good year.
They were supposed to be a .500 or worse team as predicted by the so called experts. 11 wins and a division crown is more that any of us could of asked for. Sad thing is for weeks i was saying the team i didnt want to face in the NFC was the Panthers. Would of rather played anyone else(Bears,Seahawks included)
Next year will be even better in a weak NFC...Eli just needs to get more accurate and the peices will fall into place.

Offline BILL O

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #8 on: Jan 10, 2006, 11:23 AM »
Amen,KingKool.

Offline iceman_4432

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #9 on: Jan 10, 2006, 02:28 PM »

Offline crappie rob

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #10 on: Jan 11, 2006, 11:40 AM »
Well at least you guys still have ice!! I'm a Chicago Bears fan!!! I live in Northwest Indiana, and after having 10" of ice by Dec.19th, we now have ZERO!! I was on the ice New Years Day (got skunked) and now it's gone!! So could you Giants' fans please help me out and root for the Bears!! It'll be a long month or two if they lose, and I can't get out on the ice!!! Good Luck fishing. Crappie Rob
Lets Go Cubs. Bring on the baseball season!!!

Offline Sub Zero

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Got Ice?
« Reply #11 on: Jan 11, 2006, 06:45 PM »
You got it Rob! The Bears are HOT this year, they got my support! ;) BTW don't be too jealous of our ice, it's going to be 60 frigging deg. tomorrow! I got more ice in my freezer!

Offline crappie rob

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #12 on: Jan 11, 2006, 07:12 PM »
Thanks Sub Zero!! I've recently moved back to Indiana after 12 years of living in Minnesota. I went from 5-6 months of ice-fishing, to 5-6 weeks. I went out for smokes this morning, and there were nightcrawlers on my sidewalk!! I'm going to go out to Lake Michigan tommorrow to see if I can't get some perch. Would much rather be on the ice!!! We need to get rid of the coastal flow we're experiencing. Take care. Crappie Rob.
Lets Go Cubs. Bring on the baseball season!!!

Offline Sub Zero

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Got Ice?
« Reply #13 on: Jan 11, 2006, 07:27 PM »
Ya I hear ya, Minnesota is the ice fishermens heaven, even though I've never been there I can only imagine what it's like. We had a cold early December and several small snow storms(unusual for us in early Dec.) then came Christmas and the rain and warm wheather. -Good Luck with them nightcrawlers! Trout love 'em!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.