The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Lycoming HardWater team  (Read 27291 times)

Offline THE Spud

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Lycoming HardWater team
« Reply #150 on: Mar 06, 2006, 11:40 AM »
 I think you will be OK next weekend at jean RV did not get your post till today,thanks anyway for the info.Hopefully we'll meet next weekend at Jean I.m getting thirsty already FRED
Join us on the 2013 Vermont Sportsmen's Tournament Series and The Northeast Icefishing Circuit .

Offline hithole

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #151 on: Mar 06, 2006, 12:29 PM »
hey Frank, I take it that you didn't hit it today. I feel like crap. Must be getting the flu. Jean is a heck of a ways to drive if the ice isn't safe. We'll have to keep a close eye on the weather. Had a great time sat and sunday. I guess all good things must come to an end
Ice hard, go fishing

Offline hithole

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #152 on: Mar 06, 2006, 04:55 PM »
Frank remind Christa to get that salsa recipe from her friend. Pretty nice day today. Probably starting the big melt down. :( :( :(
Ice hard, go fishing

Offline R.V. ICEMAN

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • VEX, is sure an expensive depth finder..
« Reply #153 on: Mar 07, 2006, 12:18 PM »
Posted by: hithole 
Insert Quote
hey Frank, I take it that you didn't hit it today. I feel like crap. Must be getting the flu. Jean is a heck of a ways to drive if the ice isn't safe. 

jeff,,,,  jake and i feel like crap too.  one minute shivering, the next sweating.....
lake jean will be safe this weekend.  its been getting into the teens at night.  not real warm until thursday,,,,,  but cooler at lake jean,, should be good for one last weekend adventure.  then its time to pound the smallies.

brent, doug,  anyone fishing this weekend.  maybe we all can get one more trip in together ;) ;)
The more fish we release, is more fish we all can catch.  b/c we all like to catch.   Catch, Photo, Release!!  Such an easy concept, but so hard for others to understand!!!!!

Offline R.V. ICEMAN

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #154 on: Mar 07, 2006, 08:58 PM »
hithole, copy on the salsa lessons, she charges 25 buck a sesson.
The more fish we release, is more fish we all can catch.  b/c we all like to catch.   Catch, Photo, Release!!  Such an easy concept, but so hard for others to understand!!!!!

Offline R.V. ICEMAN

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #155 on: Mar 08, 2006, 12:22 PM »
so where are we fishing this weekend????? ;D :o 8)

Offline R.V. ICEMAN

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #156 on: Mar 08, 2006, 03:41 PM »
HITHOLE, , i know your reading this, got a pic cd from the weekend if you want it,,,,where we fishing this weekend, you talked to brent or doug yet??????????????????????????????????????????????????? :o :o :o :o

Offline Byron/PA

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #157 on: Mar 08, 2006, 08:17 PM »
So, you guys doing Jean on Saturday........????????//

Get to meet the whole crowd at once :bow: :bow:
80% of Americans are unhappy with the direction our once great Country is heading. Yet 80% of Americans insist on buying blue jeans that were made in China, coffee filters that were made in Taiwan and anything else that was made anywhere but here........wonder if there might be a connection?

Offline R.V. ICEMAN

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #158 on: Mar 08, 2006, 08:55 PM »
Byron/PA
Team IceShanty Regular

« Reply #234 on: Today at 09:17 PM » Reply with quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, you guys doing Jean on Saturday........??//

Get to meet the whole crowd at once   

HEY BRYON,,,,, meeting the whole at once might be a little extreme. LMAO.
just kidding...

Offline R.V. ICEMAN

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #159 on: Mar 09, 2006, 02:54 PM »
there should be ice up there, we didnt get much rain,,,  yet....  was hoping someone would post a report today or friday with conditions ::) ::)

Offline R.V. ICEMAN

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #160 on: Mar 10, 2006, 09:12 PM »
well boyz, time to pack it up.  not gonna push it by going to jean.  time to break the long rods out, and pound the smallies on river, and largies at R.V.   :o :o

Offline R.V. ICEMAN

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #161 on: Mar 11, 2006, 11:11 AM »
hey brent, did you see the article in today's paper about the guy from hunters.                                                         link

Offline hithole

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #162 on: Mar 12, 2006, 07:08 PM »
Frank, I'm back home, that could have been that old guy that we saw on the ice 2 weeks ago. We have to start thinking of rod fishing now.
Ice hard, go fishing

Offline JiggerMan

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • one of my future ice buddies
« Reply #163 on: Mar 12, 2006, 11:32 PM »
Hey guys, 

Go fishing up at the dam in willaimsport for walleyes.  they are in for one or two more days and are feeding pretty well.  we got 7 the past two night up there that were keepers with all but two being over 20 inches. 

Dave

RGIII keeps a bench mighty warm

Offline R.V. ICEMAN

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #164 on: Mar 13, 2006, 11:19 AM »
dave,, i tried the other side on saturday and didnt catch anything, maybe that water is too fast?? what time of day are they hitting

Offline R.V. ICEMAN

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #165 on: Mar 14, 2006, 04:46 PM »
guys, dave started this thread on the myfishfinder.com site.  join in and b/s.  lets make it as fun as this was.

Offline R.V. ICEMAN

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #166 on: Mar 14, 2006, 09:08 PM »
lycoming county thread on myfishfinder.com

Offline JiggerMan

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #167 on: Mar 14, 2006, 11:56 PM »
thanks frank i was going to say something about the thread on MFF also.  This was a great way for us to keep in touch and plan trips.  Lets do the same for the MFF site. 

Dave

Offline JiggerMan

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #168 on: Mar 14, 2006, 11:57 PM »
I posted my pics from my last trip to rose valley on the pics thread plus it has the pics of my girlfriends first trip icefishing up at bear wallow.

Dave

Offline R.V. ICEMAN

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #169 on: Mar 15, 2006, 12:23 PM »
great walleye's dave.

Offline R.V. ICEMAN

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #170 on: Mar 17, 2006, 04:22 PM »
hey hit the hole.  you want to hit the watering hole on saturday, then stop somewhere and i'll show you those senko's and hook sizes for them?  gander might have those kits i told you about. 
depending on how much stuff they have stocked.

let me know,,,,,BROKE BACK BOY ;D ;D ;D

Offline MILLERICE

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #171 on: Oct 24, 2006, 05:42 PM »
its all right bc .... im still  lova ya   ;D

Offline hithole

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #172 on: Oct 26, 2006, 03:58 PM »
No fellas, I'm cool you can still fish with me. I think Frank is the real broke back and he is just looking for affection. BC did you put your boat away yet? I did last sat. Let's hope for early ice boys. Hey millerice how was your summer fishing? 
Ice hard, go fishing

Offline R.V. ICEMAN

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #173 on: Nov 04, 2006, 05:14 PM »
HEY JEFF, your the broke back mt. boy.  I've been fishing for weeks.  just got back from NY. brown trout fishing in the small tribs off lake Ontario.  catching browns 15+ pounds on fly rods.  and a few steel heads in between. put carp to shame. 

Offline hithole

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #174 on: Nov 10, 2006, 09:52 AM »
Those browns and steelies are a blast to catch. Have you been hitting the dam at all? With this warm weather it probably is hot. It's going to be a while till we get ice. Let me know if you want to hit the dam? 
Ice hard, go fishing

Offline R.V. ICEMAN

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #175 on: Nov 21, 2006, 05:29 PM »
brent , sorry to hear about your boat, jeff told me about it this past weekend.  did they catch the dumb kids?

Offline MILLERICE

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #176 on: Nov 28, 2006, 06:48 PM »
HEY HITHOLE SUMMER WAS GOOD HOW BOUT YOURS???  READY TO HIT THE ICE??? JUST KEEP US UPDATED...     ;D ;D ;D

Offline hithole

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #177 on: Dec 05, 2006, 04:02 PM »
Summer was good Millerice. Hated to put the boat away. Getting the itch to ice fish. Forties next week. Hope it hits soon. Have you heard from Dave?
Ice hard, go fishing

Offline JiggerMan

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #178 on: Dec 05, 2006, 06:00 PM »
hey all,

good to see  that everybody has the right state of mind with this cold snap we are having.  anyways i have been doing alot od deer hunting and no fishing.  I am getting reel excited with the cold weather though.  I have a few lakes in my new local that i am going to hammer this year.  a few have the potential to yeild some winning fish.  when the ice forms i wll keep you all informed and you should come over because three of the lakes are un accesable when the real winter comes.  Just let me know when lake jean and hunters lake freeze over.  I will come home for that.  well there are lots of other things to look at on here so ill talk to you later. 

Good luck this year guys,..... i am still a lycoming hard water team guy no matter where i am.

Dave

Offline hithole

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #179 on: Dec 09, 2006, 09:44 AM »
Hey Dave, good to hear from you. How is the new job going? I thought that maybe things might start jumping here but today in the 40's and tommrow in the 50's. I'll keep you up to date
Ice hard, go fishing

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.