The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Lycoming HardWater team  (Read 27295 times)

Offline R.V. ICEMAN

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • VEX, is sure an expensive depth finder..
Re: Lycoming HardWater team
« Reply #120 on: Feb 26, 2006, 03:16 PM »
dave, thanks for your concern about getting booted, but, if i do, there's a few others that have to go down to, the things the say to me. wow.  its all clean for me, no swearing no more, learned my lesson once, thats all it takes. the things these other guys say though, is a different story, i wont even let me kid read there posts anymore. he is so offended and upset by what they say,,anyway,,,
was there any size to those picks, and did you go there to try to get out of the wind???????????  are you staying in PA for the week? and let me know when and where you are fishing this coming week ;D
The more fish we release, is more fish we all can catch.  b/c we all like to catch.   Catch, Photo, Release!!  Such an easy concept, but so hard for others to understand!!!!!

Offline JiggerMan

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • one of my future ice buddies
« Reply #121 on: Feb 27, 2006, 08:58 AM »
frank,

We went up to bear wallow because tim and my dad could not keep the flags down there the weekend before so I figured that it would be someplace new to try and my GF would catch alot of fish.  It was very windy up there.  Infact the wind almost took my shanty for a ride with my GF in it so i put in the anchor and the wind bent my ice anchor with her and i in it. 

I will be in the area untill wed night and then i will be going up to sodus bay in NY for a four days to go after some big perch.  hopefully I will get the 16 incher for the tourney. 

Wed tim and me might go to lake wallenpaupack to try some fishing.

Dave

RGIII keeps a bench mighty warm

Offline hithole

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #122 on: Feb 27, 2006, 09:07 AM »
Hey Jiggerman, It's been yrs since I fished bear wallow. I do remember it being only 6' deep at the most. What kind of depth were you fishing in?
Ice hard, go fishing

Offline R.V. ICEMAN

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #123 on: Feb 27, 2006, 01:26 PM »
mabye this lake is making a comeback.  been 8-9 years since i've been up there.
jiggerman, was there any size to the picks?  and was it crowded with people.
hithole, i'll give you call this afternoon.

The more fish we release, is more fish we all can catch.  b/c we all like to catch.   Catch, Photo, Release!!  Such an easy concept, but so hard for others to understand!!!!!

Offline JiggerMan

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #124 on: Feb 27, 2006, 03:57 PM »
guys,

The biggest pickerel landed was 17 inches and my girlfriend caught it.  we were right off the parking lot.  we strung the tip-ups along the parking lot shore and back infront of the spillway.  the deepest spot i marked was around 7 foot.  there were thousands of golden shiners that i seen on the camera that were over in front of the spillway.  I did have a large pickerel break off my fireline at the hole.  I did not have any bass nor i did see any caught.  there were alot of people at the lake.  the area that we set up in was the only spot left when we got there.  heck it ended up being the best spot on the lake considering we had three times the amount of flags and fish than anybody else.  we had four guys move in close to ice and set up some tip downs and they ended up getting a bunch of shiners and giving them to me.  (if your reading this Ice nut and friends......thanks for the bait)  we had two other guys set up between us and the shore they only caught ine pick.   

Imm thinking about rose valley in the am tomorrow.

Dave

Offline JiggerMan

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #125 on: Feb 28, 2006, 08:09 AM »
hey guys,

I will be up at rose valley late this A.M. int othe afternoon off the north launch.  Black shanty maybe some tip ups..... White ford explorer in the parking lot.

Jiggerman

Offline R.V. ICEMAN

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #126 on: Feb 28, 2006, 03:16 PM »
hithole, check your home email.  sure was  cold last night. ;D ;D

Offline R.V. ICEMAN

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #127 on: Feb 28, 2006, 08:58 PM »
dave, how much ice did she make last night? ;D

Offline JiggerMan

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #128 on: Mar 01, 2006, 12:31 AM »
I fished off the north launch again and did alright.  The ice were i fished was about 6.5 inches.  I have some good news and some bad news.  The good news is that the entire lake is locked up after last night and there was .5 to .75 inches of new ice where i fished.  the bad news is that it is supposed to get warm agina later in the week and unless it is real cold at night we will lose the new ice.  I got into the perch pretty good and the bass.  I got all the bass on large golden shiners and all the perch jigging. 

Tim krissy and myself will be at rose valley tomorrow about mid morning till about 4:00.

Dave 

Offline R.V. ICEMAN

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #129 on: Mar 01, 2006, 04:24 PM »
hithole, so whats the deal-e-o?  you fishing or you gonna sit home and knit all weekend?  brent got the green to go, have you talked to doug.  lets hit it. 

Offline hithole

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #130 on: Mar 01, 2006, 05:30 PM »
I agree RV let's hit it. Doug wants me to keep him posted. He didn't say yes or no when I talked to him. Did you get that table? Remember all the time's that you doubted me and I said let's gooooooooooo. It's on for sat, wind,rain, snow whatever were hitting it
Ice hard, go fishing

Offline R.V. ICEMAN

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #131 on: Mar 01, 2006, 09:08 PM »
10-4 LIVER LIPS, i am ready to go.  just so hurricane katrina doesnt come in again, like the past 2 weekends.

Offline JiggerMan

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #132 on: Mar 01, 2006, 11:43 PM »
Frank, jeff, brent and company,

The only way that RV would not be safe off the north launch is if we get alot of rain with the weather tonight and tomorrow.  I dont hink that it will happen though it will be cold enough to only have frozen precipitation.  You guys probably have a green light for the weekend... get there early cause there will probably be others fishing. Both times i was there this week there were other guys there so im assuming onthe weekend there will be more. 

The perch o caught were all decent size did not get any ige ones though.  biggest was around 13.5 or so.  i seen several nice ones on camera though. 

Tim Krissy and myself did not go to rose valleye today because I got a flat tire this bait this Morn.  had to spend the day getting that fixed do i could go to sodus tommorow through sunday. 

Sorry i oculd not give an ice report for today. 

Good luck this weekend try giving tim a PM to see if he is going somewhere.  Im sure he would like to go.

Dave

Offline R.V. ICEMAN

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #133 on: Mar 02, 2006, 12:23 PM »
so whats the plan for the weekend guys???

Offline THE Spud

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #134 on: Mar 02, 2006, 12:35 PM »
 Hey R.V going to be in your neck of the woods at Jean Sat & Sun where I saw you last if your up there I'll stop by for a few ahh sodas FRED
Join us on the 2013 Vermont Sportsmen's Tournament Series and The Northeast Icefishing Circuit .

Offline R.V. ICEMAN

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #135 on: Mar 02, 2006, 01:42 PM »
10- 4  fred,,,,  i am more then ready for soda.  check your PM box

Offline R.V. ICEMAN

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #136 on: Mar 02, 2006, 03:53 PM »
hey broke back,,, i mean HITHOLE,,,,,  you gonna hit the hole this weekend or what...
 :flex: :flex: :flex: :flex: :flex: :flex: :flex: :flex: :flex: :flex: :flex: :flex: :flex: :flex: >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D >:D
put your skirt on, and lets go.

Offline hithole

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #137 on: Mar 02, 2006, 04:03 PM »
Liver lips, broke back? What is your problem boy. I already told you I was going if you check it out tomorrow. Venison will be going in the marinade tonight.
Ice hard, go fishing

Offline R.V. ICEMAN

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #138 on: Mar 02, 2006, 04:38 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline R.V. ICEMAN

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #139 on: Mar 03, 2006, 03:13 PM »
hithole,,,,  you ready to rock this joint this weekend or what?
just got back from wertmans and gander,,,  millerice said he is going tomorrow after work, got one of those tables, and 3 dozen shiners.  gotta get my workout in, then go to bed, let me know what time you want to go.  i am favoring mid morning, so i can get a quick nap in,,, maybe meet around noon?

Offline hithole

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #140 on: Mar 03, 2006, 06:32 PM »
I'm ready to go. bought 1 of those tables also. Checked out 2 diff types of heaters, no one at gander knew jack squat about them so I didn't buy one. Talked to Bill about BL he says 2" of ice as of yesterday, can't wait till spring to hit that joint. See you in the morning.
Ice hard, go fishing

Offline R.V. ICEMAN

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #141 on: Mar 03, 2006, 09:22 PM »
broke back, woops,,, i mean hithole :o :o,  looks like hurricane katrina is moving in again for the 3rd week in a row. oh well, time is winding down. guess we'll sit in the clams like a bunch of soup sandwhiches.  lets also plan on cooking no matter what.
i'll call you when i get up,,, around 11 ish, i hope i can actually get some sleep.  lets plan on meeting around noon.
millerice, you still coming up in the afternoon??

liver lips , lets bring both clams, both stoves, both tables,,, the whole shabang...screw it :o :o :o  might be last time on this lake....GO HARD ;D ;D

Offline R.V. ICEMAN

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #142 on: Mar 04, 2006, 05:25 AM »
hithole,,,check pm box

Offline R.V. ICEMAN

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #143 on: Mar 05, 2006, 06:39 AM »
hithole, let me know what your doing.  might be our last chance to fish this year :o :o :o  lets hit it ;D ;D ;D

Offline hithole

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #144 on: Mar 05, 2006, 06:50 AM »
What's the scoop RV, just got up have a few things to do then I'll decide.
Ice hard, go fishing

Offline R.V. ICEMAN

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #145 on: Mar 05, 2006, 08:19 AM »
jeff,,,,, lets hit it.....   christa picking jake up in muncy,,, then hitting gander for more minnies.....  one of her friends from works is going with her husband.....havent talked to tim yet,,,,, hamburgers today,

Offline R.V. ICEMAN

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #146 on: Mar 05, 2006, 06:44 PM »
hey guys,,,,, hell of a time today,,, last time of safe ice for the ice,,,,,,,,,,,thanks alot.... ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline MILLERICE

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #147 on: Mar 05, 2006, 07:44 PM »
hey guys ....   from all of us... dawn,krissy,,  and of course me...!!!  we alll would like to thank all of you for the great time.... hey frank how about that rose valley water... little golden dont you think.... hey frank tell your better half and i do mean better half... lol...lol.. ;D ;D.. i meant nothing by the woman thing.... just guy talk... i dont want her to not like me ... sort of weird about that just want everyone to have a good time... and we did that today.... damn that was fun to every one  THANK YOU SO MUCH...  ;D

Offline MILLERICE

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #148 on: Mar 05, 2006, 07:58 PM »
HEY FRANK ....... i saw that hamilton in wellsboro is safe with fish biting .... maybe hit it tomorrow... if not rose... is fine with me.... 

Offline R.V. ICEMAN

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #149 on: Mar 06, 2006, 11:07 AM »
well boy's,, getting warmer later this week...  dont know if r.v. would be good for saturday or not..... might have to head to lake jean for one final trip.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.