The Iceshanty Ice Auger Board is sponsored by
Nils Master Authorized Sharpening Service

Author Topic: pro4 wont start  (Read 461 times)

Offline tundra redneck

• Team IceShanty Regular
pro4 wont start
« on: Jan 07, 2015, 03:15 PM »
Ive never had a issue with it starting before usually within 3 pulls, I had just replaced the black gas line that runs from the regulator and now nothing it has good blue spark but it's not even trying to start I pulled it over atleast 50x .I have a new bottle on it and it's about 10* out but I had the space heater going on for a good 30min so anything should of warmed up in my shed.is it okay to try some starting fluid.

Offline Alex Delarge

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: pro4 wont start
« Reply #1 on: Jan 07, 2015, 03:45 PM »
1st thing I'd try is a new plug. Make sure you hear the little "ppfffff" when screwing on the tank. Check for leaks. I don't know if I'd try starting fluid, but I'm no mechanic either. There is a little pin hole on the carb, if that gets blocked or obstructed... not gonna run. Good luck.
It must be something in the water.

Offline tundra redneck

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Jan 07, 2015, 04:19 PM »
I hear the gas pressure when unscrewing the bottle, I tried poking the holes and hit it with a wrench , spayed with brack cleaner, and sprayed it in the carb, it would run off of that (jiffy rep told me to do all the above) I dont smell any leaks. I brought it in the house tonight to let it warm up. The only thing i can think of is some oil or something else in the new line.

Offline tundra redneck

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Jan 08, 2015, 05:59 AM »
Well I think i found the problem its the new gas line it seems to be clogged, I can't blow through it but the old one I can.called jiffy there sending me out another right away, very nice customer service, that's how they still will get my business in the future.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.