Author Topic: crappiedaddie w/friends updated 2/14 pg12 jig making 101 with jo-jos-jigs..  (Read 26288 times)

Offline panfishing pirate

• Team IceShanty Regular
yo daddy had a great time sat but looks like my ice season is over ,heading out to Toledo for the shutdown wednesday.       pirate. :'(
nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught.

bonkfan14

well that stinks im working on getting a get together at black this sat and really wanted you there...you have some catching up to do ::) ::)...well ill see you when you get back maybe there will be some late ice...zeke

bonkfan14

pirate, how did zeke out fish you......were you hung over or what ? crappiedaddy I'm in for sat, johnjoe also....
cool call me and we will figure out who is bringing what...zeke

Offline MACHINIST

• Team IceShanty Regular
Daddie do you usually meet everyone up there or do you guys just meet up around home and drive up together.If I am not working I would like to go I am dying to get on some ice.If you guys just meet up at M.A.B. then I will get directions for where to meet up.

bonkfan14

Daddie do you usually meet everyone up there or do you guys just meet up around home and drive up together.If I am not working I would like to go I am dying to get on some ice.If you guys just meet up at M.A.B. then I will get directions for where to meet up.
just pm-ed you

Offline panfishing pirate

• Team IceShanty Regular
pirate, how did zeke out fish you......were you hung over or what ? crappiedaddy I'm in for sat, johnjoe also....
   well kingfishy it must have been the secret sauce he was using  :P.naw gotta give him credit he did good for a young apprentice. :clap:
nothing makes a fish bigger than almost being caught.

Offline ol crawdad

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • FISH HUNT LIVE
nice crappies!  that lake is a panny factory!

bonkfan14

for any of you cny or northern guys we have a bunch of us going to black on saturday on mile arm bay..let try to have an informal get together..leave a post or pm me if you r interested...zeke

bonkfan14

ok for all of you that pm- ed me the fun starts at 7am -dark ...cant wait to meet some of you guys...esox are you going or are you gonna chase the slime darts at chamout?.... well see you guys tommorrrow ...zeke

Offline MACHINIST

• Team IceShanty Regular
Cant wait to go tommorrow we are going to have a blast!I just talked to my friend and he is going to go.We will meet you at the truck stop at 5.What should I bring food wise?

Offline dragchamp05

• IceShanty Rookie
love to go up an learn to fish black lake.  What truck stop are you meeting at? I dont know my way to black lake an would like to go an meet every one.  thanx for any info. usally fish chamount for pearch have all the gear have only been out 3 times this year an need to get out an fish new spots other then chamount cause i dont hink that its goin to happen any more up there this season lucky we got what we did i guess. Thanx guys. Dragchamp05

bonkfan14

love to go up an learn to fish black lake.  What truck stop are you meeting at? I dont know my way to black lake an would like to go an meet every one.  thanx for any info. usally fish chamount for pearch have all the gear have only been out 3 times this year an need to get out an fish new spots other then chamount cause i dont hink that its goin to happen any more up there this season lucky we got what we did i guess. Thanx guys. Dragchamp05
hey champ we are meeting at the mexico stop its the one just b-fore pulaski heading north...if you wanna meet up with us we can meet you at the lafargeville/theresa exit say at 530 am...let me knkow and you can join in on the fun...zeke

Offline Jigger

• Team IceShanty Addict
Hey Zeke have a few for me wish I could be there.There should be good ice on the pond by next week with the cold temps,there was 2 inches a couple of days ago. :tipup:

Offline dragchamp05

• IceShanty Rookie
hey i think i should jus meet up with u at mexico exit of (81) Easy Truck stop i kno where that is.  what time are u leaving from there? iam comin from baldwinsvile ill be driveing a black 1999 firebird. its really a site to see have the gas auger, shanty an all the gear.LOL, just would like to drive up with u from mexico exit if that is fine with you.  Also what should i buy for bait, usally buy some fat heads an grubs? prolly what you use dont kno what to expect never been to blak lake.  Dont want to look like an amatuer hahaha, i been doing it since i was 13 iam 21 now but drop me this info. goin out to eat with the old lady at 9 to nite ill check this b4 i leave if not ill see it when i get back. Also time does not matter, earlyer the better in the a.m. i work on a farm iam  a early riser.  jus want to go from truck stop with ya . Thanx again sounds like its goin to be a blast an i get to see a new fishing spot.  Maybe you can teach me a few tricks to catch a few crappie, only have cought one an that was by mistake.  Dragchamp05 A.K.A Dave thanx

bonkfan14

hey i think i should jus meet up with u at mexico exit of (81) Easy Truck stop i kno where that is.  what time are u leaving from there? iam comin from baldwinsvile ill be driveing a black 1999 firebird. its really a site to see have the gas auger, shanty an all the gear.LOL, just would like to drive up with u from mexico exit if that is fine with you.  Also what should i buy for bait, usally buy some fat heads an grubs? prolly what you use dont kno what to expect never been to blak lake.  Dont want to look like an amatuer hahaha, i been doing it since i was 13 iam 21 now but drop me this info. goin out to eat with the old lady at 9 to nite ill check this b4 i leave if not ill see it when i get back. Also time does not matter, earlyer the better in the a.m. i work on a farm iam  a early riser.  jus want to go from truck stop with ya . Thanx again sounds like its goin to be a blast an i get to see a new fishing spot.  Maybe you can teach me a few tricks to catch a few crappie, only have cought one an that was by mistake.  Dragchamp05 A.K.A Dave thanx
ill send you a pm...

bonkfan14

Good luck zeke and everybody else at Black tomorrow.  We're gunning for some lake trout up north so hopefully we'll all catch some fish tomorrow.  Looking forward to the pics.   ;D
go get em john!!!!! cant wait to see your pics as well... we have to get together when i get back from chi town...aroun 1st of march...you still owe me a bow threw the ice ;D...good luck this weekend zeke

Offline esox slayer

• Team IceShanty Maniac
CD...gonna be on Chaumont Bay tomorrow morning before first light.....those slime darts are calling.........some of the "north country crew" are getting together.......
Marine Infantry NCO- Semper Fi!!!

bonkfan14

CD...gonna be on Chaumont Bay tomorrow morning before first light.....those slime darts are calling.........some of the "north country crew" are getting together.......
NO MAN DONT DO IT... DONT CROSS OVER TO THE DARK SIDE :cookoo: but if you have to chase them slime darts around i understand... ;D ;D...we will me another day...zeke

Offline MACHINIST

• Team IceShanty Regular
Well I just got back from fishing M.A.B. with crappiedaddie and had a great time.I caught 4 keepers that were from 10-12 inches,and caught a few that I threw back.I have to say that crappiedaddie is one hell of a fisherman,the crappies would just come up and sniff anything that you threw at them and it was tough to get them to hit anything.Crappiedaddie could get those Cally's to hit,by the time we left he must have had 20 or so on the ice.Also what a beautiful day to be on the ice,no wind,cold enough to make ice and sunny.There were a ton of guys out there to,everyone was having a blast,everyone started cooking up the food at shooting the bull and generally having a good time.I had to come back to watch my daughter at about 1 but I would have loved to stay and try to get some more fish.The ice was about 12-14 inches and there was alot of trucks out on the ice.See you guys later and I hope to see some of you guys out on the ice next time.

Offline David_the_fisher

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Happy Jigging
nice catches  :D

Offline onthinice

• IceShanty Rookie
crappie daddy i have to say you are one hell of a fishermen my hats off to you.Thank you for all the info. today i had fun even though i caught only one keeper crappie. i was wondering if you could give me the name of the web sights again my memory is as good as my luck. by the way catch my cell phone ha ha.well take care and thank you again.keep tight lines.

Offline esox slayer

• Team IceShanty Maniac
CD...glad to hear the positive responses so far on your trip to MAB.  Sounds like all had a good time, I'm sure pics were taken so they will be posted in the near future??  Up and at 'em early this morning, going to try a couple walleye tipups this morning as a couple flags yesterday morning almost acted like an eye, so rigged a coupe special traps last night......tight lines, Esox
Marine Infantry NCO- Semper Fi!!!

bonkfan14

well where do i start...well yesterday started out meeting at a truck stop in maple view ny...form there we traveled north to BEUTIFUL BLACK LAKE...when we arrived tomatosoup was already busy setting up basecamp.he had exactly 30 of his friends  show up for a pike derby..man 150 traps set up on mile arm bay was a sight to see..they were runnig n gunning all day.. with 7 minutes to go tomatosoup pulled in a 5lb 4oz pike that took top honors, wow nothing like waiting for the last minute.. well here is a picture of basecamp

well here is machinest(rich)pulling the first crappie of the day

here is kingfishy in his usual position

this is ice shanty newby johnboy in his hut

this is also a ice shanty newby skinman(dan) showing us his technique

well i think you all know who this guy is

this is REDWOLFUSAF(tim) posing for the camera

well here is tomatosoup showing us all how to play that washer game he is SO good at

well tomatosoup ran  50/50 raffles and a grab bag full of nice ice fishing gear including 2 spinning reels sunglasses at least 10 dozen jigs spinners and all kind of stuff..well the same person won both of the 50/50's $72.50 apiece and here he is with tomatosoup and the 2 people that ran around the lake on the 4-wheelers selling tickets..

thats rite it's shanty newby JOHNBOY boy i hope his ole lady see's this post

well this is my take from today more bs-ing than fishing today but still a great day on black

and to end the day as i always do these are the members that were left on the ice when the day was all said and done... crappiedaddie...kingfi shy...johnboy...and redwolfusaf

well im off to chicago this coming weekend for a few weeks and hope to get into some late ice action when i return...good luck to everybody and stay on top...zeke

Offline USMC130FE

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • 2008 NAIFC Contestant
Zeke,
Again another great post of friends on ice.  I have to make it up that way and fish with you guy's.  Great job, hope to talk with you before you head to the Windy city.

T/L
Steve
http://www.bluecrayfish.com/icefishpics/albums/userpics/2-18-08_001c.jpg

Sure the Marines are a Department of the Navy, We're the MENS DEPERTMENT!!!!

Offline johnboy

• IceShanty Rookie
Just wanted to say thanks to crappie daddy for the invite saturday, had a great time and cant wait to go again, I would also like to say thanks to tomato soup for selling me the 2 winning tix for the 50/50...awsome road trip.........
1 FISH 1 BEER, IT'S GOING TO BE A LONG DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline johnboy

• IceShanty Rookie
HEY KINGFISHY, ARE YOU IN FOR TUESDAY, CALL ME....
1 FISH 1 BEER, IT'S GOING TO BE A LONG DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!

camo_fish

great report and awesome pictures. WTG on an awesome day on the ice with fellow shanty'ers and other great company.  ;D Sure beats work, which I was doing.  :'(
Great pictures and thanks for sharing with us.
Carefull on your trip and lets hope there is ice when you return.  ;)  :)

Offline fishit

• Team IceShanty Regular
Great Pics, Thanks for sharing, washer board game I would love to play out on the ice; games,fish,beer and good friends. Good Times!

Thanks, Fish.it
.. Go away or I shall taunt you a second time...

Offline jo-jos_jigs

• Team IceShanty Regular
Zeke, Looks like you all had a ball this week-end. Wish I could've been there! Hopefully we can get out again before you leave.

Dave

Offline PondPro

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • FISH ON!!!!!!!!FISH OFF.............
good job on catching thoughs fish.
Tom G :tipup:<br />

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.