Author Topic: marcum lx 7  (Read 1310 times)

Offline Zhitnik44

• Team IceShanty Regular
marcum lx 7
« on: Dec 15, 2014, 06:54 PM »
I just purchased a marcum L X 7 any reviews

Offline Cotacatchers

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • No Bad Day on Ice
Re: marcum lx 7
« Reply #1 on: Dec 15, 2014, 07:00 PM »
Sounds like you put the cart before the horse , buying unit then asking for reviews ?
I've got two buddies with it lx7 and they love it but they fish in wheelhouses. I researched the flx28 and  have a few other buddies with the vex so I purchased the flx.  And I dig it.  Good luck and I hope you enjoy the lx marcum have been good units for me .

Offline twincities86

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Yea buddy
« Reply #2 on: Dec 15, 2014, 07:20 PM »
Lol. Yea your suppose to ask about it before the purchase. But yes, it's a great unit.
KCCO

Offline DFresh75

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Dec 15, 2014, 07:51 PM »
Its a great unit.  I'm a Marcum guy, but Vex's put plenty of fish on as well.  Its the top of the line digital sonar, nuff said.

The graph along with flasher mode or vertical mode make it tough to beat along with power

Offline Chasing Lunkers

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Dec 15, 2014, 08:09 PM »
Sounds like you put the cart before the horse , buying unit then asking for reviews ?

Haha that just made my day!
I've had an lx7 going on 2 years now and no complaints. With me everywhere, always works, always easy to read and see. You're going to love that thing!

And btw, I just purchased a new honda rancher, any reviews? Haha sorry still laughing....

Offline Cotacatchers

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • No Bad Day on Ice
« Reply #5 on: Dec 15, 2014, 08:38 PM »
Sorry to bust your chops , couldn't resist    I get my fair share on here . You made a good investment .
Just take your time and learn the unit.  I know many many guys that go out and buy mid - top of the line graphs whether it's 11 series hb with side imaging or 360 then can't figure the thing out.   Take your time read manual and if you need further help call marcum - good guys   I've delt with them in the past on a few issues.   

Offline taubros

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6 on: Dec 15, 2014, 11:40 PM »
If you turn it on and the display doesn't flicker and goes crazy not reading anything then you're in good hands. My brother bought an lx7 at the show and 5 min into fishing the screen went crazy. Its at marcum now getting it looked at. Unit is 10 minutes old LOL... don't get me wrong I known one myself never had any issues. I fish 3 times a week sometimes more and 8-10 hrs each outing. Mines work fine .. my brother probably got a defective unit.

Offline Zhitnik44

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7 on: Dec 16, 2014, 06:56 AM »
Yeah I did research before the purchase, lots of it. I'm new to this site and thought I'd get reviews from the pros.........

Offline DFresh75

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #8 on: Dec 16, 2014, 03:37 PM »
Blatant sucking up to your audience will get you everywhere!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.