Author Topic: Ice Fishing Classic Weekend at the Hammond Cabela's!  (Read 526 times)

Offline walleyedmike

• Team IceShanty Regular
Ice Fishing Classic Weekend at the Hammond Cabela's!
« on: Dec 09, 2014, 12:40 AM »
Hi all, just wanted to let you know about our Ice Fishing Classic weekend at the Hammond Cabela's on December 13th and 14th!

We will have factory reps and Pro Staff members on hand all weekend, they will be happy to answer any questions that you might have on this year's new gear, hot tactics and things to try that you might not have considered before. We will also have seminars running all day on Saturday and Sunday.

On Saturday, December 13th, we will have past NAIFC Team of the Year Jacek and Zibi, Frabill Pro Staff members from the TV show "Ice Men," and on Sunday, we will have Rapala/Ice Force and St. Croix Pro Staff member Tony Boshold, who led Ice Team USA to their 2010 Gold Medal, and is a 2-time NAIFC Championship winner and one of the "Ice Men," as well!

Then on Saturday, December 20th, we are proud to welcome Frabill/Northland/Humminbird/Aqua-Vu Pro Brian "Bro" Brosdahl to the Hammond Cabela's!

I hope to see you there, stop by and introduce yourself, I always like to put a face to the screen name!
As always, I am............ walleyed

Offline walleyedmike

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Ice Fishing Classic Weekend at the Hammond Cabela's!
« Reply #1 on: Dec 09, 2014, 12:02 PM »
I believe that you can find the seminar schedule by following the link below. If you scroll down to Ice Fishing Classic and click on view details, the schedule should appear.

http://www.cabelas.com/stores/store_info.jsp?pageName=024

I just found out that Jacek and Zibi will be with us on Saturday and Sunday! They will also be holding seminars on the NEW Frabill Black Ops Combo! If you haven't had a chance to check these out, you need to! They will change the way you fish for panfish! They will also be discussing spring bobbers, and which might be the best choice for you.
As always, I am............ walleyed

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.