New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: SLED REGISTRATIONS  (Read 4514 times)

Offline Polar

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: SLED REGISTRATIONS
« Reply #30 on: Jan 01, 2006, 07:39 PM »
    Remember this......,
      "Just because you are not interested in politics does not mean that politics is not interested in you."
            (I'll send ten dollars CASH to the first person who can tell us who's first credited with saying that, and when they said it.) I'm putting the $ into a stamped envelope right now. Give us the name and ping me personal with the address to send it to after you post it. First correct answer wins. All this in the intrests of Education.

-SUPPORT OUR TROOPS- some of 'em are mine.

I am saying Pericles.Keep the coin have a few on me.
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an  well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, A fishing pole in one hand, beer in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming \"WOO HOO, what a ride!

Offline Chainsaw

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #31 on: Jan 01, 2006, 11:24 PM »
     Close..., but no cigar. Please, research and try again. Safe ice and...,(I just can't help it), Tight Lions. ;D
All folks follow Chainsaws first law of diminishing enthusiasm, "Ya just hafta want to do some things more than others."

Offline Polar

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #32 on: Jan 02, 2006, 10:18 AM »
     Close..., but no cigar. Please, research and try again. Safe ice and...,(I just can't help it), Tight Lions. ;D

Thought it was money in the bank.Pericles wasn't first?
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an  well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, A fishing pole in one hand, beer in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming \"WOO HOO, what a ride!

Offline bullheaded

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #33 on: Jan 02, 2006, 11:26 AM »
I'm disgusted with this decision. I allready pay way too much annually, for registration and insurance!I don't put many miles on anything but have about ten vehicles registered with N.Y. (not including two cars and one pickup).  The thought of requiring you to join a private organization (poorly managed) or pay more is ridiculous!  Please help each other,and contact your "local congressman" with your view on this topic!!!
Always preserve nature, I use a FOODSAVER !!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.