Author Topic: Lake Lenore  (Read 1022 times)

Offline Fish Master

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Hardwater Nut!
Lake Lenore
« on: Dec 28, 2005, 10:37 PM »
  I'm planning on heading to Lake Lenore here on friday but was wonderin if anyone knew where a good access point is? As its my first time going there any information on bait, location or anything else would be awsome, thanks.

Offline adipose

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • WHAT OTHERS THINK OF ME IS NONE OF MY BUSINESS
Re: Lake Lenore
« Reply #1 on: Dec 29, 2005, 12:40 AM »
I have been there...only on soft water though.At this time of year you should be able to access the two main trails that i am aware of .There is one access road with boat launch etc. on the  south end of the smaller lk.(there are two lks.joined together so to speak).The larger north lk. has access off of a main grid road along the west side of the lk. Both north and south lks. acctually are accessed from grid roads from the west side of the lk.if memory serves me well.
ive seen guys catch well at both lks.and in many locations on the lks so just go wing it.i did read a post the other day that stated someone caught in front of the launch of the larger lk.the other day.some good fish in the lk.with healthy populations.good luck.Please post or pm me your luck later.

Offline Muskrat

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Lake Lenore
« Reply #2 on: Jan 04, 2006, 05:05 PM »
I live pretty close to Lake Lenore, and whenever we go fishing there (in the summer mind you) we always use the south launch that adipose is speaking of. I do not have much experience ice fishing at Lake Lenore, but I know that we always did well with walleye just out anywhere from 50-100 feet from the shore near the launch in the summer.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.