Author Topic: Simcoe Friday ?  (Read 1864 times)

Offline Slop

• Team IceShanty Regular
Simcoe Friday ?
« on: Dec 28, 2005, 05:52 PM »
Just wondering if anyone here, will be perchin on Cooks, Friday... ? All these reports are driving me nuts i tell ya! I wanna put a full day in on Fri and a part day on Sat.

I can't take it anymore!!!....gotta get this outta the system.

Offline bucketmouth

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Have an ice day!
Re: Simcoe Friday ?
« Reply #1 on: Dec 28, 2005, 06:24 PM »
Wish I could buddy!  You guys ever end up with anything that evening after I left?  Wish you coulda seen the smallie Jeff got!  I was friggin dead the next morning, no more draggin a CLAM2000 in 8" of snow and slush for me... oh, and I just got a new gas auger to add to my collection of things to drag out... he who dies with the most toys wins I say... :)

bucket

Offline Slop

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Dec 28, 2005, 06:56 PM »
  You guys ever end up with anything that evening after I left? 

Yeah.....A STIFF NECK!!!...from looking down a bunch of holes that only couphed up some dinky perch and walleye  ;D and that's why i'm gonna drive six hours to fish perch LMAO!!!

Congrats on the new auger.....what brand did the fat man bring ya ?

Offline bucketmouth

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Have an ice day!
« Reply #3 on: Dec 28, 2005, 11:58 PM »
ended up with the ol reliable 2hp Jiffy.  Was taking a long look at the Strikemasters in the same price range but they just had way too much plastic on 'em for my liking.  I'm sure this one will do the job nicely...

bucket

Offline Germ

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Take what you want from what i post.
« Reply #4 on: Dec 29, 2005, 04:38 PM »
After 2 ill be on SImcoe but At a pike and Perch spot not a HOt PErch spot....  Saturday ill be on the Perch spot Saturday Morning... SO if your game that day let me know ill set us up!!!
Please don't take offense to Germ's |Posts they are in no way shape or Form ...Ment to discredit or Discourage any other peoples post's..Please take Germ with a grain of salt and Rememeber it is all ment in good fun and if you Would like something changed on a post of mine mesage me ill fix it

Offline Slop

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Dec 29, 2005, 08:40 PM »
I dunno if we'll see ya out there Germ....good luck with the Pike ;D

Plan on hittin the road at midnight and arriving for breakfast somewhere between Gilford and Roches....I'm thinkin Riverside....aka the ANGORA MOUNTAINS!!!!!!

Offline Tambo

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #6 on: Dec 29, 2005, 08:59 PM »
will be out ther eFriday, heading out from Gilford..........trap guide
Tambo

Offline Slop

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7 on: Dec 29, 2005, 09:15 PM »
Ya never know Tambo...I'll keep my eye out for 'The Trap'....It's a real toss-up right now, about how weeeze gonna fish it!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.