Author Topic: 9:45 on a Tuesday..  (Read 1650098 times)

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: 9:45 on a Tuesday..
« Reply #4740 on: May 07, 2016, 01:23 AM »
Well there goes my Saturday, Now I am penciled in for 11-7:30 for Saturday.  Glad I will not be there Sunday.  Store Manager is now looking to pencil in lots of hours, in the coming week/s.

Dom  hope you have a door buster sale .  Mrs. is getting the itch to go to her favorite nursery and pick out her flowers for her planters.  Will shoot for Monday or Tuesday.

ES, one I fish with has a 60 Honda, on a 16 ft. Lund, and its plenty fast for me.

Time I find my pillow, 6 AM will be here before I know it.   

Bud

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #4741 on: May 07, 2016, 04:29 AM »

Good morning Bud, Good morning ER's,
                     Bud....Don't they make the schedule a week ahead of time, so you can plan?
                     Yesterday turned out to be a decent day, sunny a little breezy but nice, then last night it clouded up
              and started to rain, supposed to be that way till Monday! :%$#!:
                     WS......Are you still up north, how was the trip?
                     Eddie.....You guys must have gotten more marble slabs in place!
                     I hope everyone has a good Saturday either at work or out fishing, and remember tomorrow is Mothers Day,
              so do something great for them. If you live close to Raquette's nursery pay him a visit, I'm sure he has some great
              plants for sale!

IW

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4742 on: May 07, 2016, 04:44 AM »
Up early today. We need to leave early for the Arthritis Walk. Construction on the way into GR. Hope full we can find a place to park at the Zoo. It is actually held at the park out side of the GR Zoo. It looks like the daughter team may be close to 50 people. She was shooting to raise at least $2,000 but is now over $3,500. Plus the company she works for has pledged another $1,000 because she put the company logo on the team shirts. She works for Trane Commercial HVAC.

The logo on the shirts was drawn by her youngest son. It is a fist with knobby arthritic knuckles as she remembers that look on her fathers hands before he passed due to complications from RA.

After the walk all of the participants get a wrist band that gets them into the Zoo for free. Just hope the rain holds off.

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #4743 on: May 07, 2016, 05:10 AM »
Good morning early risers.  IFF know where you are coming from unplanned last minute schedule changes are always a headache. MR.Turkey hope the weather cooperates for the Arthritis Walk. Good work by your daughter and her team to have so much money pledged. Also nice of her employer to donate to the cause. Ice Wanderer I agree the chance of rain each day is getting to be a pain. Also hope Raquettedacker's big sale goes well for him and his business partner.

Have a good Saturday everyone. Best to all fishing and hunting.
Steve

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #4744 on: May 07, 2016, 05:34 AM »
Good Saturday Morning Everyone! :bow:

Good luck on the walk Tom! Great cause :thumbsup:

Welcome ES! Hope you to see stay! :clap: :clap:

I actually came back last night IW. I had went up North to give an old guy I know a hand with dropping a pine tree. It was more of a BS fest but we did get the tree down and cleaned up.

My fishing trip is this coming Friday 13. We leave on Thursday to head up north and will stay along the Canadian boarder until Saturday. It is just 1 day on the water and then different stops the girls picked out that they want to see.

Thank You all very much for the well wishes, and comments regarding the big tree, they were appreciated. It was a good day and I am sure it's probably one of the last "real big" trees I will ever cut. You always have mixed feelings removing a mature tree but the joy the home owner had in her eyes will never be forgotten.
Unfortunately the wood is very poor as far as firewood goes. Everything was hauled to a dump site where it will be put into a tub grinder and made into mulch.

This afternoon we are going to the local Firemen's annual smelt fry. It's a fun time and great cause.

Hope you all have a great day! Stay safe!

WS

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
  • lay bricks or go fishing...doh!!
« Reply #4745 on: May 07, 2016, 05:50 AM »
Good Morning Bud, Jeff, Tom, Morning Everyone,
Overcast skies and 43* on the Hill this am, high of 58 expected, slight chance of rain.
Tom..congratulations to your daughter and team for raising more $ than their goal, that's fantastic!! Hope the weather cooperates for the walk and enjoy the zoo afterwards!   :clap: :thumbsup:
Jeff...glad the wife was happy with your projects when she returned, a happy wife is a happy life for sure!  ;D
We had a fairly decent day on the marble yesterday, but we were limited to what we could do. Had light rains come thru mid morning to early afternoon. The unfortunate thing about Fridays there is that we're not allowed to leave any barricades up or open holes in our work area over the weekend on the Plaza area. That being said, anything that comes out on Friday must be replaced, grouted, totally cleaned up and open to the public to walk on by days end...kind of screwy, but that's the way it is.
Bud...that's too bad about the surprise hours being sprung on you. Glad you got tomorrow off anyway. Will the Mrs. go out in the boat with you for a joy ride?

With a slight chance of rain today, I hope to finish up the majority of my fireplace project....lots of rain here lately, more coming tomorrow. Quick trip to the transfer station first and should be mixing mortar by 0800... ;D
Cawfee's on fella's....check in with you boys a bit later on!
Have a great day all, be safe, best of luck to those fishing!

Morning Marv, see you posted as I was going to reply. Hope you have great time at the smelt fry and it sounds like a great trip coming up this Friday...best wishes on good weather and a banner day of pike fishing!   :thumbsup:

Offline WarBonnett

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4746 on: May 07, 2016, 07:50 AM »
    Good late morning all ERs. Wife got new deck and wheelchair ramp framed in yesterday, workers will return Monday to finish with decking !  :clap: Daughter and grand kids will be up today, will keep me going all day, need the workout ! ::)  50* out and will get warmer, blackflies are thick, time to have fun !!! :roflmao: :woot:  :whistle: :whistle:                                             WB

Offline ElectricSlide19

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4747 on: May 07, 2016, 09:13 AM »
Good morning all. Mixed showere today with a high of 64 here. No luck on the crappies yesterday, but good to get out in the new to us boat and play around with it some more. My dad did end up hooking into and landing about a 30 inch musky on a pink jig and crappie minnow no less. First musky for him so that was cool to see. Not much planned for the day here, studying all day for a couple of exams this week. Have a good Saturday

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4748 on: May 07, 2016, 10:43 AM »
Good Morning ER's got an hour to do the laundry, then off to work, at this stage in the game, every day is subject to change, When I got there yesterday I had never seen the parking lot that full.  Know some guys are going to be holding their breath for a while, spending 4 or 5 times what they did on a Mothers day present  ::)  I lose track of dates and days of the week, but was thinking that trip north to fish for the water wolfs had to be getting close.

Caught a bit of the national news channel and hear the "Artist" is planning on raising lots of money, to replace what he "Loaned" to his campaign  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Pretty cloudy here, but haven't seen or heard the thunder storms we usually get this time of year.  Think the last 3 years anything set out in the garden has been beat to a pulp with hail, including the roof and cars left out.

Will have to wait and see, but might as well plan on working 40 hours or more in the coming weeks.  Sounds like our other store is cleaning out all its stock that hasn't been moving and sending a whole semi load of "Clearance" stuff  ::) ::)

Well grabbing a quick coffee pack a lunch and away I go. Have a good day all if out and about.
Bud

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4749 on: May 07, 2016, 10:20 PM »
What a day at the office, we ran out of shopping carts, first time I think that has ever happened, and part time max of 24 hrs a week just got tossed in the trash can.  Now its 8 hrs a day. Got Sunday off, but at a cost  ::)  Told me don't worry what day it is, just show up lol.   ::)
Bud

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #4750 on: May 08, 2016, 04:15 AM »
Good morning early risers. Happy Mothers day everyone . IFF You have to love how retail employers expect their part time employees to drop everything and suddenly work full time hours to fill the need for workers when an event such as preparing a store to close comes along. I go through the same feast or famine deal with scheduled hours on my job. Stay Strong sir and you will get through this ordeal. ElectricSlide congratulations to your father on catching his first musky. I hope the new to you boat preformed well on her maiden voyage. Best wishes on the exams this week.  WarBonnett hope you and the wife had a great day with your daughter and grandchildren. May the weather cooperate on Monday so the deck and wheelchair get completed. Also may your black fly season be short I've seen photos of people with blood running down their cheeks from multiple black fly bites.
  Guys treat your Mothers good today. Have a good and safe day everyone.
Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #4751 on: May 08, 2016, 04:35 AM »

Good morning Steve, ER's,
                           Bud.......I'm glad I don't work part time anywhere, I'd tell them to take a fling leap!
                           ES......X2 on your fathers first Muskie, it had to be a thrill for him!
                           Eddie......the weather up here was totally different than the guessers predicted, I hope it was the sane for
                   you, and you got a lot done on your fireplace!
                           WB......I hope you had an enjoyable day with the grandchildren!
                           I hope everyone has a good Sunday either at work or out fishing, remember it's Mother's Day so take time
                   to see or call your moms!

IW

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #4752 on: May 08, 2016, 05:14 AM »
Good Morning Steve, Jeff, Morning Everyone,
Happy Mothers Day!
45* and lots of fog outside this am, light rain, high of 58 expected.
Bud...sounds like the clearance sale is drumming up lots of business! The full time hours are good if your looking for the extra cash, other than that, think I'd be in the same boat as Jeff. Best wishes on what you decide.. :thumbsup:
ES...congrats to your Dad on his first musky, that's awesome! Good luck with the exams this week.  :thumbsup:
WB...hope the grandchildren didn't wear you out too much yesterday... ;D  Sounds like the wheelchair ramp will be completed tomorrow, great news!   :clap:
Jeff...got a good portion complete on the fireplace...ended up running a tad short on mortar. The black flies came out in droves, so I left it alone...plenty of time this week coming with nicer weather to wrap it up.
Haven't heard much from Raquette lately, hope the sales picked up with nicer weather yesterday.
Hope everyone enjoys the day today the best you can. This can be a very difficult time for those who have lost a loved one, so please keep them in your thoughts and prayers today.
Cawfee's on...

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4753 on: May 08, 2016, 05:40 AM »
Sheeze, went from showers, to Snow  ??? ::) :o 34*, at least its not going to stick to anything, its already helped prune trees and bushes.  Going to have a cookout at the kids, around noon, weather permitting. Well that Colorado for ya, Hope the rain I see in Dom's neck of the woods doesn't put a damper on his sales. Yup the extra cash will help with justifying some purchases for my addiction's  ;D,

Some of the comments from the gun nuts is  :%$#!: :%$#!: why no %'s off the guns and ammo  ???  or why not 50 or 70% off right now.

See Eddie and WB down the hallway, when I signed in.  Hope everyone has a relax full day.  Take care all.
Bud

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4754 on: May 08, 2016, 09:01 AM »
Good Morning ER's and Happy Mothers Day to all the Moms. IFF maybe bend the arms of one of your higher ups on a gun discount. I would guess that stuff will get sent to the new store. I'm looking forward to see the stuff you end up getting. WS did you try # 2 I pm to you; and any luck if you did. I found some canvas for the flip- over out garage saleing yesterday. I also stopped at the sale where I got the sled and poles from. The lady who's son had these made lived right next door and she gave me 2 brackets for free. People from IA were even up for the garage sales held every early may here. I saw a old Genz trap 3 for a hundred and the sled under that was huge. Raquette hope the sales shoot through the roof today.

Offline tomturkey

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4755 on: May 08, 2016, 09:16 AM »
Wonder full day for the Arthritis Walk yesterday. Rain was forecast but the guessers guessed wrong. Lots of people made the walk.

The daughters team ended up bringing in over $5,000. I was really impressed with her ability of being a public speaker. Totally off the cuff no notes at all. They did show a short clip of an interview on TV last night.

Holly is actually my girlfriends daughter but our two families have become as close as if we were always one. I thought my mother was the greatest, being a single mother back in the 50's. I have found that with all the stuff Holly has gone through with her health issues and an abusive ex, raising three kids with no financial help from their father that has disowned a fabulous musician daughter, totally screwed up the youngest boy with his treatment. The oldest son has Ashbergers so he just goes with the flow. With the fabulous teachers at his school and Holly's attention his intelligence has come out.

I have to vote Holly as mother of the year

Offline WarBonnett

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4756 on: May 08, 2016, 10:22 AM »
    Another late good morning to the ERs !  Was up earlier and checked in, fixed my coffee when wife asked what's for breakfast, I said lets go out, so we did !  :whistle:  Had breakfast, then went out shopping. Had a great day with our daughter, sol, and these two grandkids, girl is almost 13 and my one and only grandson is almost 11. Our son has three girls, ages 12-1/2,  10-1/2 and one at 1-1/2, these are the ones in Colorado Springs, he will be fling in on Tuesday for 4or5 days !  Bud, all this extra work time I think it's called WINDFALL !   :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :icefish: :icefish:

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #4757 on: May 09, 2016, 02:49 AM »
Good Monday morning early risers. WarBonnett looks like you have a busy schedule between you children and granchildren visits and the construction work Mr.Turkey a big  :thumbsup: to your daughter and her team for the funds they raised. She is one impressive lady. I hope Raquettedacker's big event was well attended and sales were high. Eddie this weeks weather forcast looks good for completing your fireplace.
    I have a six month dental checkup at nine AM today so will check back latter to read everyone posts. A good day to all . Best to everybody fishing or hunting.
Steve

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #4758 on: May 09, 2016, 03:10 AM »
Good Monday Morning mr.clean! Good Morning Everyone! :bow:

Good luck at the Dentist mr.clean. may your check up go well :thumbsup:

The last couple of days have been hectic to say the least, the good thing is I was able to cross off about 4 things from my “need to do” list.

The next 3 days we are in a wet pattern and I am sure we will be dodging showers. We have a town home job this morning removing 18 ash trees. I have a feeling the summer will involve eradicating many properties of the ash before EAB (Emerald Ash Borer) totally takes over. It is sad to see.

Yesterday I spent Mother’s Day with my Mom. I made my annual trek North 100 miles and spent a couple of hours at the cemetery. I lost her 51 1/2 years ago, and for me Mother’s Day, is a tough one. Hard to believe after all this time. I hope everyone that still has the gift of a living Mom was able to spend some together time with her.

The time has come to fire up the old Buick and head it south for my short week.

Hope you all have a Great Monday! Stay safe!

WS

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #4759 on: May 09, 2016, 03:47 AM »
Good Morning Steve, Marv, Morning Everyone,
39* this am to start off the work week, high of 58 expected with partly cloudy skies.
Marv...hope the town home job goes well for you and the crew today, be safe Sir! My sincere condolences on the loss of your Mom, sorry to hear to you had such a difficult day. Hope today goes better for you Marv, it's never easy regardless of time or age. Enjoy the short week buddy and start getting your stuff together for the trip!   :thumbsup:
Steve...good luck with your appointment this morn, hope all goes well for you!   :thumbsup:
WB...hope the construction goes well today finishing the wheelchair ramp and the visit goes well with your grandchildren coming in tomorrow....that's awesome!   
Tom...easy to see you're proud of your daughter for her accomplishments....con gratulations to her for her hard work and efforts, fantastic!!  Glad the weather cooperated and you had a good turn out.... :clap: :thumbsup: :bow:

Tom, plug your ears or cover your eyes....we'll be pouring concrete today and tomorrow....  ;D
Time for the 3 S's and the beginning of a new work week.....cawfee's on gang and it looks like a bakers dozen of apple cider doughnuts under the dome....first come first served! 
Hope everyone has a great day, be safe, best of luck to those fishin'!

Offline Old Goat

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4760 on: May 09, 2016, 04:09 AM »
Good Morning ER's  a long weekend here four dance recitals, Mother Day and a little garage sales. I was so tired I had to take 2 naps yesterday;getting old. I never even got my glasses off during both naps. Hope everyones weekend was good. Enjoy the day at work or play. WS I'm sure your mom is watching down on ya and proud of you.

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #4761 on: May 09, 2016, 04:18 AM »

Good morning Steve, WS, Eddie, ER's,
                       I hope you all had an enjoyable Mothers Day, Marv....... I too lost my mom 50+ years ago and I know that
                 it doesn't get any easier year by year. I try to get through it by remembering the good times we had!
                       Eddie.....Have a good day with the concrete ???
                       Steve....I hope you dental appointment goes well! :blink:
                       This morning I have to head 70 miles south to my second physical therapy appointment at the "VA", They gave
                me some exercises to do, I know it's early but I don't think they will be much help. Maybe as they add new ones each visit
                they will help! ::)
                       I hope Raquette's sale went well, maybe will hear from him this morning!
                       I hope everyone has a good Monday either at work or out on the water!
                       I see Old Goat posted as I was typing, Good morning Sir!

IW   

Offline WarBonnett

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4762 on: May 09, 2016, 05:07 AM »
     Good morning all ERs !  See most are up and at it with their post. 32* here on the hill, not going much higher today. Every one has a full day ahead, we will see how the ramp & deck goes, it will be cold for the guys. Marv, I understand some about your mom, lost mine 11 years ago this month and dad died exactly 9 months to the day later. Mom was the one that taught me to fish and hunt as dad was working hard in the woods cutting pulp and logs ! Miss them both, but always in the hart. OS, keep up the yard saleing, always some gems to be found. All have a great day and stay safe.                                            WB

Offline IFF

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4763 on: May 09, 2016, 08:41 AM »
Good morning all, yeah that's one of the three days, that are hard for me, :'( Mothers day, and December 7th, as well as Fathers day, the 12/7 lost my oldest sister that was like a Mother to me.

Marv, I think those four things got added to my list  ::) Mine never seems to get any shorter. 

Eddie, As usual got here to late, the dome is already empty, but the coffee smells good.

OG, you too ?  Think I got in three naps after the Noon lunch at the Kids, maybe I ate to much ya think ::)

Hope all goes well with the medical appointments, and it warms up some for the deck and ramp build.

Well off to begin my full time job  ;D and a check with some $$$ in it  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Good wishes for a great day and week so far as that goes.
Bud

Offline WarBonnett

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4764 on: May 09, 2016, 10:55 AM »
       Well Bud,  the deck is under way but there is WHITE THINGS falling from the sky !!  :o  :o                                                         WB

Offline Whopper Stopper

• Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #4765 on: May 10, 2016, 03:05 AM »
Good Tuesday Morning Everyone! :bow:

Rain forced us to throw in the towel a couple of hours early yesterday; the lawns started taking a beating so we called it. Not sure if we will be able to work today or not as it has rained just about all night and they are calling for showers throughout the day.

Just one fast comment before I get my gear ready just in case. Yesterday I shared how I spent Mother’s day and how I struggle with it every year. I just wanted to say Thanks to those of you who shared your own thoughts and feelings, and also took the time to offer me some support to help lift my spirits. It’s a very special group we have at the ER’s, one I am proud to be a part of it  :thumbsup:

Hope you all have a Great Tuesday! Stay safe!

WS

Offline masoneddie

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #4766 on: May 10, 2016, 03:45 AM »
Good Morning Marv, Morning Guys,
Clear and cool this am, 32* with a high of 64 predicted here today.
Marv....couldn't agree with you more, great bunch of guys here! Hope you get the day in today or part of it anyway....Friday's coming quick! Be safe in the jungle today Sir!    :thumbsup:
WB...how did the ramp go yesterday?
Bud...hope your day went well being back full time.... :thumbsup: 
Jeff...hope everything went well for you at the VA yesterday. How's the arm doing?
OG...sounds like you had a very busy weekend...the naps always help! Find anything good at the garage sales?

We had a pretty good day weather wise with the concrete pour yesterday, but a late start due to something at the plant. First truck was scheduled for 10am got there at 11:30, 2nd truck due at 11 got there slightly after noon, so we worked thru lunch and ended up with a few hours OT to boot finishing....everybody was alright with that. Today's pour scheduled for 8am, assured truck would be on time....we'll see!   ;D
Think this thread might hit 100,000 views today Raquette.... :clap: :thumbsup: :bow:
Cawfee's on fella's....bagels on the counter, help yourself!
Son of a gun, I just hit 3,000 posts with this reply....bet half of them are on here.. :roflmao:...have a good day gang!

Offline mr.clean

• Team IceShantyholic
  • new windsor,ny.
« Reply #4767 on: May 10, 2016, 04:00 AM »
Good morning Whopper Stopper and early risers. It was just the two of us on-line when I logged in Marv . Ditto your comments we have one great group of regular posters on this thread. Other then almost sleeping through my appointment (forgot to set the alarm clock  :%$#!: ) things went well at the dentist . I have two spots showing signs of  ware so have to go back later this month for bonding procedure. Thank you for the well wishes. WarBonett did the crew complete your deck and ramp or get snowed out for the day. IFF I found out last night my hours are increased for the rest of this week sometime week  bunch of high level executives are coming to do a sanitary inspection. So yours truly will be busting his backside getting things cleaned up before they visit the store.
  Eddie hope you can get in the concrete work weather forecast I watched mentioned frost for upstate NY. Tuesday night.  Old Goat hope you found some time to rest, your daughter must be tired also four recitals. Wow ! I see Raquettedacker must be resting or still counting the profits from the big sales event and Mother's Day. Also wondering how Yoppergirl is doing in her search for a boat.
 Morning Eddie see you just posted. Thank you for reminding me Ice Wanderer hope all went well for you at the V.A. . I did not realize this thread had so many views. Also Congratulations on reaching the three thousand post level Eddie.  :clap: :clap: :thumbsup: If both of us stay members and live long enough we might approach Rgfixit's  post total.

A safe and good day to all, best to those fishing and hunting.
Steve

Offline ICE WANDERER

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceShantyholic
  • Looking for ice
« Reply #4768 on: May 10, 2016, 04:48 AM »

Good morning WS, Eddie, Steve, ER's,
                   1 Guest, 5 Users (1 Buddy)

Users active in past 15 minutes:
ICE WANDERER, NitroChukar, Whopper Stopper, Doubles Shooter, mr.clean

Not many on at this hour and time of year, except us diehard's! :blink:
                   WS.....I hope you get the day in, maybe the boss has a small back burner job to do!
                   Eddie.....Good luck with the concrete pour today, maybe since you guys have an early pour, it will
              get there on time! ::)
                   Steve......It strikes my funny bone when the big wigs are coming, then everyone has to step it up to
              get ready for the visit. The store should be ready all the time! :unsure:
                   My visit went OK, yesterday was my second PT session, they had me do the exercises that I did last week,
              then they added four more. So far no improvement, actually I think it is worse off. Anyone I know that had Rotator
              cuff problems, never had any success with PT!  :%$#!: But let's see what happens!
                   I hope everyone has a good Tuesday either at work or out fishing.

IW   

Offline WarBonnett

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #4769 on: May 10, 2016, 06:13 AM »
     Good morning to all the ERs.  Thank you guys for asking, the deck is finished, looks great and the WIFE is very happy !  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Slept well last night, all the heavy looking on !  ::) There was ice on back deck, fields and lawn in the morning yesterday, temp never went over 40*.  The guys worked through it, it's Maine, the good thing, NO Black flies !  ;D  I will agree, great group of guys and Mindy too ! When I look at all the post of you guys I am WAY behind at only 360, can't type that fast to even get close ! ::)  Good day and night to all that are working, stay safe to all !    WB

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.