Author Topic: Bobhouse is off!!  (Read 643 times)

Offline Hounded819

• Team IceShanty Regular
Bobhouse is off!!
« on: Mar 29, 2014, 11:55 AM »
After haveing two break downs the bobhouse is off. Barrowed a buddies 6 wheeler with a winch, only had 400 feet to get it off but it was hell. Drive out no problem but once I got the house hooked up the wheeler would just sink. There was still over a foot of snow then a thin layer of ice then about 8 - 10 inches of slush. Started at 730 and never got it to the launch till noon. Tomarrow il load it on the trailer and get it home

Offline fisherhawk55

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Bobhouse is off!!
« Reply #1 on: Mar 29, 2014, 12:13 PM »
Good for you , its not easy with out help mine is off my 4 wheeler broke down also and winch I fixed them both and managed to get it off my self.this is the last year putting the old hard box out no more to much work for one guy.but it was nice on the cold days.it easier to own one if you live on the lake and can leave it in your yard year round time to look for a lake house $

Offline treeguymark

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Mar 29, 2014, 07:32 PM »
shouldve pm ed me fisherhawk i wouldve helped ya !!
fishin is my mission !!

Offline fisherhawk55

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Mar 29, 2014, 07:50 PM »
I know you would have your a good man,I also knew you had your own bob house to contend with if you needed me no problem I should have left my number with ya I hope your ok if not I can get yours tomorrow let me know on a pm I will call ya to meet on the lake ,thanks for the offer any way maybe we can kook up on bip or beaver some time. later pal

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.