Author Topic: Help?!? Looking for a Lowrance PPPi-18i Part  (Read 786 times)

Offline Zeus26

• IceShanty Rookie
Help?!? Looking for a Lowrance PPPi-18i Part
« on: Feb 22, 2014, 11:24 AM »
Hello Ice Freaks...

I am attempting to find an adjustable display platform (aka the mounting bracket) that a graph's base mounts to with the supplied hardware. It's the part that allows you to transport electronics in the low slot and reposition it higher for easier viewing while fishing.

I've called Lowrance/Navico and they said that they don't sell any of the parts to a PPP-18i (Ice Machine bag). I am hoping that someone might have a decommissioned unit that they'd be willing to part out. I have the tackle boxes and accessory adapters from mine to trade if you are interested. PayPal account and ready to work out a deal!

Thanks!!

Offline Townie

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Help?!? Looking for a Lowrance PPPi-18i Part
« Reply #1 on: Feb 22, 2014, 07:56 PM »
Cant buy that shelve mount separate? Hope mine doesn't break. Do they expect us to purchase complete bag kit?
Bulls, Jumbos & Slabs Oh My!

Offline evobassfish

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #2 on: Feb 22, 2014, 11:29 PM »
What head unit are you trying to use exactly?

Offline bee

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Feb 23, 2014, 06:54 AM »
Cut up a couple pieces of wood and radius the edges and apply a top. 
Thats Why They Call It Fishing.

Offline chappy64

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Feb 23, 2014, 09:33 PM »

X2 Just make your own, nice to know will be Extra carefull with mine now, and gonna call lowrance and give em an ear full as I see the elite 5 has been discontinued, so if the unit dies what are we suppose to replace it with as that transducer only works with the 5 and no other comparable unit! >:(

Offline Douger

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Feb 25, 2014, 07:32 AM »
chappy64, if you are talking about the uniplug transducer that comes with the ice pack; it is supposed to work with blue plug units but you have to get the uni to blue plug adapter cable.  I have the new Elite 5 HDI (blue plug unit) on my boat and bought the ice pack bag kit to use it on hard water but did not use the uniplug transducer, instead I bought the blue plug ice transducer to plug directly into the 5 HDI, so I cannot verify that it does work, but I still have it.  But the uniplug transducer is in the transducer selection list in the menus on the 5 HDI.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.