Author Topic: ScroungyPup  (Read 1218 times)

Offline scroungydog

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Penguinphobic
ScroungyPup
« on: Dec 19, 2005, 07:53 PM »
  Took my 9 yr. old scroungypup out Sat. afternoon for some fishin' fun and we drilled in and he put an 8" gill on the ice, then another, then a 10" crappie, and then another nice gill..........all in about 45 minutes. Finally I put a short bass on the ice and he looked up at me and said " is that a keeper dad?" I said "no son,we'll throw him back" and he said " that's ok dad, we can still count it"!!!!!! Darn Kids!!!!! That kid's going to make it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D
Penguins are not your Friends!!!!!

Offline rgeyer

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: ScroungyPup
« Reply #1 on: Dec 19, 2005, 08:32 PM »
my 7 yr old is the same way . now he can take em off by himself . last year was nuts when he wouldnt take em off. crappie fishin was crazy with him but hes taking em off this year thank god. now i can fish to!!!!!

Offline ole green moe

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Offical Member of Fisherman Against Penguins
« Reply #2 on: Dec 19, 2005, 08:39 PM »
Did Scroungypup run around in circles after each fish, sniff the ice, then take a poop?
Northern Indiana---Where men are men, and Penguins run scared!!!!

Offline scroungydog

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Penguinphobic
« Reply #3 on: Dec 19, 2005, 09:14 PM »
  Scroungypup is better "house trained" than his ole man! After he pulled the shanty to the truck, we took off and he said "Dad, I can't feel my feet"!! I asked him why he didn' say anything about it on the ice and he said "but dad, we were catching fish"!!  I let him clean a couple of the gills and he did pretty good..............stil l has all his fingers and he didn't even cut me!! :o :o
Penguins are not your Friends!!!!!

Offline crappie66

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Dec 20, 2005, 12:46 AM »
Thats a trooper you got yourself there.  Numb feet suck, but when you are catching fish who cares, they will thaw eventually, maybe a half hour later, maybe 2 hours later. 
Real fisherman don't yield to the weather.

Offline jigginstick

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Jig Jig Jig
« Reply #5 on: Dec 20, 2005, 05:22 AM »
  Scroungypup is better "house trained" than his ole man! After he pulled the shanty to the truck, we took off and he said "Dad, I can't feel my feet"!! I asked him why he didn' say anything about it on the ice and he said "but dad, we were catching fish"!!  I let him clean a couple of the gills and he did pretty good..............stil l has all his fingers and he didn't even cut me!! :o :o
Hey dad there are some small mickey boots on ebay, cheep because of their size. They are under ice fishing, just a thought jigginstick and tight lines to ya both.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.