Author Topic: Potato Creek  (Read 1373 times)

Offline industrial gases

• IceShanty Rookie
Potato Creek
« on: Dec 17, 2005, 02:28 PM »
went to potato creek today did real nice fished right behind the center. fished shallow like 4 to 8 feet of water. here a link to the picture.http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c88/fishawaka/12-17-2005IceFishing002.jpg

Offline crappie rob

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Hardwater Nut!
Re: Potato Creek
« Reply #1 on: Dec 17, 2005, 02:37 PM »
Nice job!! What were the ice conditions? I haven't fished Potato Creek in a couple of years. Any crappies? C-ya on the ice. Crappie Rob
Lets Go Cubs. Bring on the baseball season!!!

Offline crappiehunter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Crappie too big for the hole!!! LOL!!
« Reply #2 on: Dec 17, 2005, 07:44 PM »
thanks for the report on Potato. Does it cost to get in the park at this time of the year? When you mention that you fished, "Just behind the center", what do you mean? what center?  I usually crappie fish around the stick ups on the East side of the lake. Any body on the ice there? thanks for the help!

Offline industrial gases

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Dec 18, 2005, 05:03 AM »
Nice job!! What were the ice conditions? I haven't fished Potato Creek in a couple of years. Any crappies? C-ya on the ice. Crappie Rob
ice was 3 1/2 inches no crappies.

Offline industrial gases

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Dec 18, 2005, 05:14 AM »
thanks for the report on Potato. Does it cost to get in the park at this time of the year? When you mention that you fished, "Just behind the center", what do you mean? what center?  I usually crappie fish around the stick ups on the East side of the lake. Any body on the ice there? thanks for the help!
when I said center I mean the nature center,I saw some people over there east side.I have a season pass.$4.00 Gate fee (Monday - Thursday)
For noncommercial vehicles which have INDIANA license plates. Admits driver and passengers. $5.00 Gate fee (Friday - Sunday, Holidays)
For noncommercial vehicles which have INDIANA license plates. Admits driver and passengers. $36.00 Annual entrance permit
Admits noncommercial vehicles, driver and passengers to DNR properties which charge a gate fee.* Good from January 1, until December 31, of the year issued. May now be used at Falls of the Ohio Interpretive Center for up to 5 people per pass per visit.***

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.