Author Topic: Braggin' Rights Tournament  (Read 1158 times)

Offline Swedish__Pimple

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Braggin' Rights Tournament
« on: Dec 16, 2005, 06:37 PM »
Hey Kid,have you discussed anything with Sam yet on the Braggin Rights?Thought maybe we'de get a discussion going on the Tournament,this is always been a great time,and a bunch of great people,hopefully the cold will set in and this thing will be a "GO",I was just curious,

Jimmy

Offline asphalt_kid

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Live life hard........ICE FISH
Re: Braggin' Rights Tournament
« Reply #1 on: Dec 16, 2005, 09:04 PM »
We have been kicking around some ideas but we are trying to wait till a little closer to the New Year before we set a date and place to make sure ice conditions are the best for the safety of the anglers. More info will be posted as it comes together.

Offline fire831

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Dec 17, 2005, 09:04 AM »
Hey kid, I posted on indianainfo that it would be nice if this tourney could be on a Saturday for us 3rd shift people. That way you don't have to get up real early,fish most of the day,drive home, clean fish,and still find time for a nap before work. Just an idea.

Offline sammy

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Dec 17, 2005, 01:46 PM »
  I wish we could go ahead and make a date and set a location, but thats pretty hard to do not knowing what ice conditions are going to be. We will keep everyone informed as we get closer to safe ice. The weatherman on tv say's its going to be in the high forties and low fifties Christmas weekend. Thats for sure not going to help the ice conditions.
  Gonna be nice to bring that trophey home to where it belongs !!!   ;D

Offline Swedish__Pimple

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Dec 17, 2005, 04:54 PM »
Sounds like a plan to me,how many of our members are planning on making this event?Its a great time,Asphalt Kid and Sam put on a good thing,I know myself and maybe 2 other guys will be here,

Jimmy

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.