Author Topic: A-channel news  (Read 2515 times)

Offline Grimace

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ive Had It
A-channel news
« on: Dec 16, 2005, 05:00 PM »
a-chanel news interviewed me today at cooks bay and wouldnt let me plug ice shanty i think that sucks,   any thoughts on this out there

grimace

Offline Nuke Ab

• IceShanty Rookie
  • If they're there,....... we'll get'm up!!
Re: A-channel news
« Reply #1 on: Dec 16, 2005, 05:44 PM »
A "reel" celeb, no free pugs. No matter, but how was the fishing?
Tight lines!

Offline Grimace

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ive Had It
« Reply #2 on: Dec 16, 2005, 05:58 PM »
1 little and i mean little pike.  and a few perch thatv were not keepers

still had fun though.  i love ice

Grimace

Offline Germ

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Take what you want from what i post.
« Reply #3 on: Dec 16, 2005, 06:13 PM »
ya they never let ya plug stuff... SNeak it in there when u talk though... DO like a little cough then Say WEll I would really Luike my ice shanty out here but the ice isnt thick enough.... Ice shanty... COugh cough.... com cough cough lol OLOL
Please don't take offense to Germ's |Posts they are in no way shape or Form ...Ment to discredit or Discourage any other peoples post's..Please take Germ with a grain of salt and Rememeber it is all ment in good fun and if you Would like something changed on a post of mine mesage me ill fix it

Offline Grimace

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ive Had It
« Reply #4 on: Dec 16, 2005, 06:58 PM »
yep should have done that.   didnt think.  just like the home movies with the old lady you think you did good but when you see it you think...   ah crap i shouldnt have flipped over like that...   hahahahha

Offline bucketmouth

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Have an ice day!
« Reply #5 on: Dec 16, 2005, 10:39 PM »
An IceShanty toque would've been silent but deadly advertising... the mods should send you one in case the TV crew go visit you again!

bucket

Offline Skiff

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Addict
  • Walleye, pike, perch...Yeah!
« Reply #6 on: Dec 18, 2005, 09:49 PM »
I sewed an IceShanty patch on my snow suit just to give an IS plug to anyone I meet on or off the ice.  If I was going to be interviewed, they'd probably only do a head and shoulders shot to avoid the patch.  'Course then, they'd get a closeup of my snotsicles.   :D  Hmmmm.....maybe they'd just avoid me all together, eh??
"I'm as healthy as I ever was, I just go to the doctor more often".  - one of my retired buddies

Offline misfish

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Someday Im going to be just like him.....
« Reply #7 on: Dec 19, 2005, 11:23 AM »
The only problem with that news is they SCARE THE F$^%#$ out of everyone and give false reports.Don't go out there the ice is not safe.Those 100 fisherman out there don't know what their doing.Up yours.I don't even talk to these clowns anymore.I have been on VR a few times.Mostly when I fished little lake at the first ice,and there was no other ice around.They make you look like your an idiot.
 :'( >:(
Yes a toque would be a good way though.

Offline joneser

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • GET R DONE
« Reply #8 on: Dec 31, 2005, 07:03 AM »
i got my I.S  plug on my hut door by the way misfish did you have any luck on little lake i have fished it once last year and was only me my buddy and 5 or 6 other guys that had a quad running on the ice that fliped go figure but did not even have a bit ? :'(
well its 40 below and I dont give a %&#@ got a 40 in the truck got a heater in the hut and im off to the to the perchin grounds 

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.