New York Ice Fishing sponsored by

Author Topic: Fishing report for Honeoye and Canadaigua  (Read 3486 times)

Offline Gillpill

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • All I need is a big Bull gill and Im set
Re: Fishing report for Honeoye and Canadaigua
« Reply #30 on: Feb 17, 2014, 10:38 AM »
if anybody found a wallet in the parking lot off east lake road of Canandaigua please get a hold of me. my full name is Lucas Slover. I cant find my wallet and am afraid it dropped out of my coat there.
That's a Bluegill, no that's a Sunfish...I've heard it both ways!!

Offline perryt

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #31 on: Feb 17, 2014, 12:06 PM »
I was on the East and West sides of Canadaigua Saturday and there were maybe 20 shanties total  ....................Wh at is this site for ??????????????? Why do people get upset because someone reports they caught a few fish ...................or even worse question SOME peoples reports ????
ice fishing rules

Offline poedunknation

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #32 on: Feb 18, 2014, 07:41 AM »
Went out to Honeoye Lake yesterday, February 17th for the first time ice fishing there. Caught a dink yellow perch in 10 feet near the south boat launch. Caught a bigger perch in 15 feet of water. Both on the same swedish pimple. Kept jumping from hole to hole in the few hours I was there in search of more fish but probably should have stayed around 15 feet to try for more. I don't see a lot of recent info on here for Honeoye but there were a few folks out yesterday, but no one else early on. There certainly is some snow out there!

Offline Gillpill

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #33 on: Mar 05, 2014, 05:10 PM »
Part of yesterdays catch on Canandaigua. Kept 17 gills and pumpkinseeds, 1 perch, 2 crappies including a 13.5 inch 1.5lb hog, 1 rock bass, and 2 chain pickerel

The days catch on ice

Offline whitecap

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #34 on: Mar 05, 2014, 06:22 PM »
Never fished at canadaigua. Where do you go. I always fish at honeoye and have been doing well, but anew lake is always fun to explore.

Offline Gillpill

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #35 on: Mar 07, 2014, 01:21 PM »
Never fished at canadaigua. Where do you go. I always fish at honeoye and have been doing well, but anew lake is always fun to explore.
have been fishing the south end. fished a lot at the north end for perch. Most years id be fishing honeoye but this lake doesnt freeze like this but once every 10 years it seems so Im gonna fish it as much as I can

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.