Author Topic: Burns Lake  (Read 612 times)

Offline brookie_slayer

• IceShanty Rookie
Burns Lake
« on: Jan 21, 2014, 02:19 PM »
Looking to take my rugrats out for some pan fishing.  Drove down to Parent lake Saturday and has not been plowed out so we went to Worm lake instead.  Got out later than we wanted to so fishing was garbage.  Thinking about heading to Burns this week just wondering how far down you can get after the gravel pit.  Heard there was a bachelor party out there a week or so ago so I'm wondering if it's been plowed.  Don't want to drive all the way from K Bay just find out I can't get in there.  Any help would be great!!

Offline bigmike7272

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Burns Lake
« Reply #1 on: Jan 21, 2014, 05:28 PM »
I know guys plow it themselves early in the year but after that it's usually only snowmobile access.

Tell me and I'll forget. Show me and I'll remember some of it. Involve me and I will have lifetime knowledge.

-Anomymous

Offline Trapper906

• IceShanty Rookie
Re: Burns Lake
« Reply #2 on: Jan 21, 2014, 06:41 PM »
You guys didnt do anygood that day at worm? The fishing was slow that day only got one flag and one hit on the jig pole. I take it you were on the ski doo with the two clam shacks? I was the guy who came off shore by ya and headed across the lake.

I have been thinking about burns lately want to try for gills. It is the lake right behind the camp on burns lakw road correct? May take a ride over thay way tomorrow and check it out.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.