Author Topic: Jada bait contact info?  (Read 2637 times)

Offline frostbittin

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hardwater Nut!
Jada bait contact info?
« on: Dec 18, 2013, 06:35 PM »
I ordered bait from them two weeks ago and have not received my order. I emailed them through the "contact us" link on their website last week, and haven't heard back. I just emailed them again, but can't find a phone number. I ordered from them a few years ago, and had more dead bait then i felt was acceptable. On that occasion, i emailed them and was never contacted back either. I swore then to not do business with them, but gave in this year do to the price being really low. Anyone know of a phone number for them? I sure would love to know if i should order bait from another vendor if they don't feel like sending mine to me...

Offline da man cave shack

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Drillin for a thrillin.
Re: Jada bait contact info?
« Reply #1 on: Dec 18, 2013, 06:39 PM »
I ordered from them this year and it took about a week for the order to hit my card and then it showed up within a week maybes just give it a little more time. As for the number I tried to call it and kept getting a busy line tone so I gave up.

Offline frostbittin

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #2 on: Dec 18, 2013, 06:48 PM »
I got charged immediately, which is why i am concerned that something may have gotten goofed up. It's almost 2 1/2 weeks now since i ordered and was charged for the order.

Offline hardwater diehard

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #3 on: Dec 18, 2013, 06:51 PM »
Just put an order in on Sunday only contact was a confirmation Email acknowledging the order. Tried several Emails inquiring about a confirmation of shipment Email with no replys . Dont think I'm getting bait before the weekend by the look of things .
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline rswope2004

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Dec 18, 2013, 06:54 PM »
800 861-4415.  Ive been dealing with them for about 5 years now.  I have had times where I thought the bait death was higher, but this time of year with temps In the northern areas below freezing and with the holidays sometimes the mailmen aren't exactly "keeping it from freezing.  but normally I have very good success with their bait. winter and spring.

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #5 on: Dec 18, 2013, 07:00 PM »
(715) 627-4648        found this number in Yellow book search .
Give a man a fish he eats for a day .Teach a man to ice fish he has an obsession for a lifetime

Offline Chuckles

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
« Reply #6 on: Dec 18, 2013, 07:07 PM »
I've had NO problems with JaDa bait.  Here's another supplier with free shipping.

http://www.timberlinegrowers.com/Home_Page.php

They have done well by me when I couldn't get in contact with JaDa bait.

Offline ny_angler

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Mike
« Reply #7 on: Dec 18, 2013, 07:59 PM »
I ordered via phone today and the lady explained that orders were back a week and a half do to zero degree weather. She explained that they wont ship because they cant guarantee bait if postal service leaves it on the truck overnight.
Where is the ice !!!!

Offline Zgills08

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #8 on: Dec 18, 2013, 08:23 PM »
I placed an order 8 days ago and she said it will probably ship in 10 days

Offline Ifishbackwaters

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #9 on: Dec 19, 2013, 07:28 AM »
I talked to them yesterday.  I ordered a week and a half ago and am only one day from them most years.  The lady explained to me that they where very backed up and like said before did not ship at all last week because of the temps.  When I got home last night the bait was here.  I am sure yours will be coming to.  Can't be upset with them because they don't want you to receive frozen product.  They have always given me top notch service and the lady on the phone was very nice.  Will continue to get my business.

Offline smitty0312

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Build A Smitty Sled.......it's a back & lung saver
« Reply #10 on: Dec 19, 2013, 08:43 AM »
I just got my order last week......took me a total of 7 days to get mine......they say that this is their busy time and to allow more time......BTW....good quality bait. Smitty
[email protected] if you don't have a FB account.....or search "The Original Smitty Sled" on FB....thank you

Offline shutupandicefish

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #11 on: Dec 19, 2013, 09:03 AM »
It's great that they're trying to get us the bait alive, but it would be really nice if they could give us a heads up so we know if we need to pick up some bait locally to hold us over. I'm out of bait and now won't have any for this weekend because of them, I ordered it a week and a half ago because their website says to expect up to 10 days....

Offline frostbittin

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #12 on: Dec 19, 2013, 12:17 PM »
2 1/2 weeks is excessive, they charged me for the bait the day after i ordered it too. The 1-800 number on the site automatically hang up without ringing.

Offline frostbittin

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #13 on: Dec 19, 2013, 12:23 PM »
UPDATE: i just called 715-627-4648, and a nice woman answered and assured me my package was likely going to show up any day. She went on to say what was said above, the frigid temps in their area backed them up because they didn't want bait to get frozen and die while in the shippers' possesion. Hopefully it will be in my mailbox soon then. I guess they basically take the 1-800 number off the ringer this time of the year because they get swamped with calls...

Offline Gills-only

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • When hell freezes over, I'll ice fish there too!!
« Reply #14 on: Dec 19, 2013, 04:57 PM »
Always buy 100 to hold u over in case of delay, its not a big deal, do it every yr.  I sure there is a bait store somewhere near you

Offline frostbittin

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #15 on: Dec 21, 2013, 06:30 PM »
Yep, got a bait shop nearby but no ice so not worried. Just would like the bait i ordered almost three weeks ago is all....

• Iceshanty Militia
  • Team IceshantyInsanity
« Reply #16 on: Dec 23, 2013, 03:07 PM »
Well I just received my shipment today took a total of seven days . Both the spikes and the waxies are in great shape !!!! :clap: :thumbsup: to JA DA Bait for a great product and great price with fast delivery .

Offline frostbittin

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #17 on: Dec 25, 2013, 02:40 PM »
Mine took 22 days and were mostly all dead....boo

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.