Author Topic: Eskimo Quickfish III?, Eastman Outfitter Ice Cube?  (Read 2657 times)

Offline sphynx_000

• IceShanty Rookie
Eskimo Quickfish III?, Eastman Outfitter Ice Cube?
« on: Dec 01, 2005, 09:06 PM »
Just wondering if anyone has used one of these, I think they are pertty new.
I am interested in the modle because it would be easy to travel with, taking to college and stuff.

They felt pertty study in stores (eskimo), just wondering how they are to work with in wind, set up and take down.
What are your thoughts about them?

http://www.fish307.com/fish/EskimoQuickfish3Shelter.htm
http://www.eastmanoutfitters.com/iceshanties.htm

Offline archbishop

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Eskimo Quickfish III?, Eastman Outfitter Ice Cube?
« Reply #1 on: Dec 03, 2005, 01:52 PM »
i am getting the quickfish for christmas,i like eskimos material. i had a buddy last year that had a tent style shanty and they set up in about 2 minutes by yourself, just pop the sides and top out and anchor it down it holds up in very high wind with the anchors, we had my buddies out last year in a few nasty wind storms, just make sure you put the anchors on the ropes in real high wind because the sides will pop in if you dont

Offline nodakbassmaster

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Hardwater Nut!
Re: Eskimo Quickfish III?, Eastman Outfitter Ice Cube?
« Reply #2 on: Jan 31, 2006, 09:30 AM »
just got my Quickfish 3 and this thing rocks!!! I don't know what the charge is for the Eastman, but I got my Quickfish 3 for 159 and it's 70"x70"x80" high vs the Eastman "four man" that is 71"x71"x80. Seems pretty comparable to me but I have not seen the Eastman in person. I have a buddy who I think has an eastman, but it has a different model name on it so I can't be sure until I can get mine side by side with his and that may not happen until next winter >:( stupid weather.
-Richard

Not enough ice or time... not necessarily in that order.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.