Author Topic: TruFuel  (Read 333 times)

Offline Water and ice

• IceShanty Rookie
TruFuel
« on: Dec 10, 2013, 08:16 AM »
Came across this premixed fuel one can fills up my auger. I like the fact i dont have to mix fuel and just pour a can in my auger tank. Its also nice to have it already mixed up and dont have to keep 3 different fuel cans in the garage and try to remeber which one has what.

Offline pete/ny

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: TruFuel
« Reply #1 on: Dec 10, 2013, 08:31 AM »
Came across this premixed fuel one can fills up my auger. I like the fact i dont have to mix fuel and just pour a can in my auger tank. Its also nice to have it already mixed up and dont have to keep 3 different fuel cans in the garage and try to remeber which one has what.
    This is the same stuff we use in our Fire Trucks generators  ( non-mix) and  chainsaws ( mixed). It was very expensive but sure beats dumping fuel every six mounths and re-mixing so the fuel doesn't go bad.I see they sell it now at Home Depot.Sometimes the convenience will outgain the costs.Guess thats why we all went to the Electric augers.Never looked back either.I remember the days of smelly gas on your hands and clothes and the dreaded fumes and noise and having to caryy another thing in your sled-the gas can!

Offline bmiller423

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Dec 10, 2013, 08:31 AM »
I found the same at Lowes here in Bismarck.  Nice to have it premixed and not worry about measuring and what to do with the remaining fuel at the end of the season. 

Offline Water and ice

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Dec 10, 2013, 08:38 AM »
I also like the fact that i dont have to worry about the fuel can spilling all over the bed of my truck. The can is small and doesnt take up much room. I put a new plug, air filter and fuel filter in my auger (7 years old eskimo) before i put this in my tank. Auguer runs like new. 

Offline SeisMec

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I'd rather be fishing!
« Reply #4 on: Dec 10, 2013, 09:45 AM »
There was a lot of talk about that or something like it on the MT boards last year, PerchAssault over there was promoting it. Said it was very long lasting and stable.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.