Author Topic: Weather Looks Good!!!  (Read 1066 times)

NipawinFisherman

Weather Looks Good!!!
« on: Nov 27, 2005, 01:52 PM »
The weather looks good for the next upcoming week for making ice. Highs of -9, -10, -11, etc....no above 0 stuff. If you believe in 15 day weather forecasts from Accuweather.com it looks good and cold for the next 15 days. If it keeps up, should be able to get the shack on Tobin the weekend before Christmas (19, 20th). First time in my life ive been looking forward to cold weather..haha.

Offline bushbunny

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • He who has the gold makes the rules!!!
Re: Weather Looks Good!!!
« Reply #1 on: Nov 27, 2005, 08:28 PM »
I used to fish Tobin in both summer and winter with Harold Schultz when I lived in Nipawin some 25 yrs. ago.  Great fishing!!!! The big jacks were hard on the wipers of the pickup when they bit. ;) ;D

Offline BRINGTHEICE64

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #2 on: Nov 27, 2005, 11:21 PM »
Indeed the weather looks good :). Hey Nipawan how you guys doin for ice up there?.  I figure for my area (Regina) we should be hitting the lakes this weekend in some areas, as long as the weatherman is accurate for once. Ne way have a good one ttyl

Offline Water Wolf

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Ice anglers walk on water.
« Reply #3 on: Nov 28, 2005, 12:47 PM »
Glad to see ice finally starting to form for everyone. I have not checked my local lake for some time but will probably try it between Christmas and new years just to be sure it's safe. I hope to try Tobin at least once this winter. I went icefishing to Tobin once a long time a go. It was a blast, with constant action through out the day, with a double tip-ups and a few triple headers. All the fish were nice sized to.
Good luck this season guys. :tipup: :)

WW

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.