Author Topic: We hope Grump lives up to his word...  (Read 1253 times)

Offline TGF

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I'm keeping my eye on you guys.....
We hope Grump lives up to his word...
« on: Nov 26, 2005, 09:54 AM »
There was post last year where Grump from Manitoba said he would personally fly out to BC and eat one of our BC burbot raw if we caught a burbot bigger than 40 inches (or something like that). I'm working tonight and when it gets slow in the wee hours of the morning I will see if I can locate his post.
Icechip I hope your memory serves correct. :wacko:

Offline Trophy Hunter

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: We hope Grump lives up to his word...
« Reply #1 on: Nov 26, 2005, 10:02 AM »
 I remember that one Terry 40" is a freak of a fish I know they do get that big our record is bigger than that if you catch one that big I definatly want to see pics tourney style!! ;D

grumpymoe

« Reply #2 on: Nov 26, 2005, 10:28 AM »
burbot bigger than 40 inches
....save you the trouble TGF.....exactly...."bigger than" 40 inches......can't seem to recall anyone posting an entry bigger than barebums tourney winner last year......I might even consider lowering the bar for our B.C. brethren..........Grump  ;D ;D

Offline TGF

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I'm keeping my eye on you guys.....
« Reply #3 on: Nov 26, 2005, 10:54 AM »
OK I found it Grump but not sure how to do a thread trail but I will quote. My memory must be lagging, I thought it was 40 inches but if icechip is right...45-48 inches ;D Found in "Horses and Icefishing":

45-48" burbot on horseback huh???...sounds like horsechips to me!!!  ...bring one in anywhere in the range you describe, and Grump will personally fly up and eat one RAW!!!....now thats a challenge.....   

TGF......let me know when the horsechips are going to fly....  ...gawd....horses and Grump dont get along, but if i have to.....i will.....back to the sushi.....prefer mine skinned....i will bring along some dried seaweed to make some BC Rolls.....aka as California rolls......with the Prince George twist.....burbot!!!!   ...45-48" rolls sound good to me....now lets get it ON!!!!.....Grump   

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.