Author Topic: Anyone know anywhere in CO to buy Eurolarvae/Maggot??  (Read 919 times)

Offline MN Bassfisher

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Chasing anything that swims in the Midwest
I've been missing these since I moved here from Minnesota. I know of 4-5 online sites that have them for sale but they are all based in the midwest and shipping in some cases is more than the bait themselves. I have an order placed to go out after Thanksgiving but seeing if anyone has any other nearby/more local sources?

Offline walkndude

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Anyone know anywhere in CO to buy Eurolarvae/Maggot??
« Reply #1 on: Nov 18, 2013, 03:10 PM »
I know you specified local but crittergrub is the way to go, $14 bucks for 1000 or 23$ for 2000 with free shipping - http://crittergrub.com/shopping/start.php?browse=1&cat=2&=SID. I've placed about a dozen orders with them and their spikes and waxies have been top notch everytime. The only downside is they guarantee live delivery so they will hold orders during severely cold/hot weather. I know the other two places on this site are popular, but for me their prices are quite a bit higher than just going to one of the local bait shops -guess it's just due to location.

Offline MN Bassfisher

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Chasing anything that swims in the Midwest
Re: Anyone know anywhere in CO to buy Eurolarvae/Maggot??
« Reply #2 on: Nov 18, 2013, 04:22 PM »
Thank you so much for the tip! I mainly look at Knutson's or my old hometown favorite Vados but I've been speaking with both of them and to send them to Colorado is pricey!!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.