Author Topic: Jimmy, what happened to those wildcats?  (Read 1429 times)

Offline crappie66

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Jimmy, what happened to those wildcats?
« on: Nov 22, 2005, 01:29 PM »
I didn't even know basketball had started already, but just saw the Wildcats already have a loss, whats up with that?   Maybe you need to pick a team on this side of the Ohio River, you might have better luck finding a winning team.  Back to football though, do you think your wildcats can handle that Tennessee team?

I have been keeping an eye on the wrestling stuff on purduesports.com, have seen that Wissel guys name mentioned a few times, I did notice he didn't wrestle in last weeks Body Bar Invitational at Cornell, it didn't look like anybody from Purdue competed in that weight class.  Is he injured?

BOILER UP
Real fisherman don't yield to the weather.

Offline rico

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Happiness is a safe piece of ice.
Re: Jimmy, what happened to those wildcats?
« Reply #1 on: Nov 22, 2005, 05:30 PM »
ROFLMAO...How about those Hawkeyes?  Steve Alford...right there from your neck of the woods, Jimmy.  Hell it is early the "Mildcats" will recover...still LMAO.....

Offline Swedish__Pimple

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Nov 22, 2005, 09:30 PM »
Yea Crappie66,Steve Alford and family put it on us didnt he?As far as the Wissel Kid goes,he had to have a operation on his ear and is off for a week or so,he'll be making the Vegas Tournament,right after Thanksgiving,keep an eye on the kid named Withstandley at 149lbs,he could be a surprise this year if he stays healthy,lets be turning it up a notch YOU WILDCATS,(LOL)

Offline rico

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Happiness is a safe piece of ice.
« Reply #3 on: Nov 23, 2005, 05:59 PM »
And so it begins...a few friendly pleasantries....then look out...college b-ball season has begun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.