Author Topic: NJ First ice prediction  (Read 4099 times)

Offline delawareriver

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: NJ First ice prediction
« Reply #60 on: Dec 10, 2013, 12:17 PM »
Trust me I will be if it gets solid enough to walk on, at least the snow is helping the bigger lakes

Offline FASTEDDIE29

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #61 on: Dec 10, 2013, 03:23 PM »
Forecast looks FANTASTIC for the next week+!!!!! I'll be out there somewhere, possibly friday depending on work. Busy saturday, sunday is looking really good right now. DECEMBER ICE IN NJ, WOW!!! Maybe RV will freeze this year, that way I can jig up lakers in front of the north tower in 90 feet of water!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
GO BIG OR GO HOME!!!😋

Offline bmxrider11976

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #62 on: Dec 11, 2013, 11:06 AM »
With that last warm front and all the rain we got, a lake I was on that had 3 inches is now mostly open.  >:( >:( >:( I won't be able to get after them for at least a week anyways, so I guess thats okay.
USE A BOBBER!

Offline tonyrad

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Happiness is a big gut pile.
« Reply #63 on: Dec 11, 2013, 12:55 PM »
We have skim today on Scenic Lake. The bubblers are eating it up and they need to be shut off.

Offline indeep

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #64 on: Dec 12, 2013, 08:32 AM »
I live on a small lake in denville and checked the ice around my dock last night and it was around 2in but the weather looks nice and cold for the next few days cant wait to cut my first hole and jig one up.Well good luck to anyone who can get out on the ice and be safe.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.