Author Topic: Im shocked  (Read 4383 times)

Offline Spider1

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: Im shocked
« Reply #1 on: Oct 03, 2013, 10:19 AM »
 :o

wow.  what can you say but. wow. I hope he gets cancer.

Offline Ugly Ice

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Oct 03, 2013, 10:36 AM »
That is Ty from MFF isn't it.....

Now we know why he put the site up for sale..........

Makes me wonder if the post he put up there about the spider bite is real as well??
If you believe you can.....or believe you can't....
Your right

Offline 40 Creek

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Oct 03, 2013, 02:34 PM »
WOW!! That's crazy!!

I wonder if the site will sell after something like that.

40 Creek

Offline Ugly Ice

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Oct 03, 2013, 02:44 PM »
My buddy is on that site and was banned for speaking his mind.

So he signed up under a new name and we have been watching it. That Ty fellow is nuking people and erasing posts and threads as fast as he can.

Something tells me this site will spark up soon. :o
Your right

Offline Fish Camp 24-7

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Oct 03, 2013, 05:46 PM »
My posts kept getting deleted within 2 min yesterday. Contacted the mods to delete me off MFF and MHF. I will not support a low life like him. I hope the sites drop in numbers. Be nice to see more guys follow my actions! Sad part is took my little god son to that exact derby and he has already been asking if we're going this year again.
Hopefully the sites drop before the waste to society can sell them!

Offline Ugly Ice

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Oct 03, 2013, 07:52 PM »
He will not be able to sell.....everyone over there jumped ship......to sell something like that you need assets....the rest of it is just easily obtainable software and monthly maintenance.....he blew all the assets when he attached the web page name to stealing money from children with cancer....

Like I said I have a buddy who was banned and took out another account to watch the thing implode....and it is in the past hour 6 mods have gone down to 2 and this Ty fellow is working over time deleting posts and banning people.....I don't know what good that will do ...you can not delete the front page newspaper stories and court cases.....you can't ban the disgust the majority of people will have for the way this weasle stole from children with cancer.

In other news my bad knee says 6 weeks till ice  :thumbsup:
Your right

Offline greenbackhunter

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #7 on: Oct 03, 2013, 08:48 PM »
I'm done over there. I have been on this site long before I started over there. Let's not let that drama and B.S. cross contaminate this site. The mods here are fair, and it's not fair to them to drag the drama over there to here.

On the positive side, two feet of snow for South Dakota and Minnesota!

Offline Fish Camp 24-7

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8 on: Oct 03, 2013, 08:51 PM »
The intent is awareness on my part. Just want to see him rot!

Offline Ugly Ice

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #9 on: Oct 04, 2013, 07:23 AM »
Maybe my knee should get a job as a weatherman....it says cold but the forecast i just saw was for 18-19 above.

Nice for this time of year but sorta makes standing on the water a job of biblical proportions  ;D
Your right

Offline greenbackhunter

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #10 on: Oct 04, 2013, 04:49 PM »
The money and a few thousand more have been replaced. Paul Duncan is a stand up guy!
http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/local/volunteer-casts-net-to-replace-stolen-cash-226420371.html

Offline Fish Camp 24-7

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #11 on: Oct 04, 2013, 05:59 PM »
That a boy Paul! Himself along with DPH have always came through with donations to good causes.

Offline big-brother

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • bring on the ice!
« Reply #12 on: Oct 04, 2013, 06:02 PM »
The money and a few thousand more have been replaced. Paul Duncan is a stand up guy!
http://www.winnipegfreepress.com/local/volunteer-casts-net-to-replace-stolen-cash-226420371.html
A major fundraising social is in the early planning stages as of now.Monies raised will go to KFFC. Also:the new owners of MFF have committed to a donation to KFFC covering the amount stolen........$7200

Offline Farley Hoop-Thrash

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #13 on: Oct 04, 2013, 06:47 PM »
I was also banned.....all I said was if it's just news hold your head up if you didn't do anything there are no worries. Bam Banned so I started to read up, well there is worries this man is in Deep Chit...didn't co-operate with the Police hence they had to keep Him, man alive this means all his possessions are being run to make sure they are not Ill Gotten gains anything Charity wise He touched is under Audit. It's all so Sad. However He did it not me so that being said I support The Law and Justice will be served.

Looks like an awesome site and I am going to join this community  ;D

We will have Ice in 5-6 weeks up here!
Live, Love & Laugh, for Tomorrow may be no more.

Offline Fish Camp 24-7

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #14 on: Oct 04, 2013, 07:11 PM »
A major fundraising social is in the early planning stages as of now.Monies raised will go to KFFC. Also:the new owners of MFF have committed to a donation to KFFC covering the amount stolen........$7200
So it did sell? That's to bad, was hoping it would crash before. I'm amazed members stayed on there even. I look at it as a way of supporting the scum owner. I had to ask 5 times on MHF to be deleted.

Offline KIWICO

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #15 on: Oct 04, 2013, 08:30 PM »
Well I would say this is the place to be. Ice Shanty has always been a place with informative posts, great people and a site with loads of valuable information to benefit all hard water anglers. With in the next month this site will be fired up with soon to be hard water posts and the mods here are great! Welcome to and back to Ice Shanty, they also have a summer format that could be just as hopping as the Ice time forum at www.myfishfinder.com if we can get contributing posts over there. Happy fishing everyone! 
Gone Fishin'....be back dark-thirty!

Offline Ugly Ice

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #16 on: Oct 06, 2013, 05:55 PM »

Since you are still a smiling grinning mod over there....how long will you hold out the info on the members (there)... that they will have to pay for access just like all the other sites the parent company that bought them charges.......here it is free....dance penguin dance
Your right

Offline BigDVO

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #17 on: Oct 06, 2013, 11:52 PM »
Since you are still a smiling grinning mod over there....how long will you hold out the info on the members (there)... that they will have to pay for access just like all the other sites the parent company that bought them charges.......here it is free....dance penguin dance

Do they charge the members an access fee ? I thought maybe they would be in it for the advertising? It would suck to have to pay to be on it.

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #18 on: Oct 07, 2013, 10:48 AM »
The page hasn't changed one bit, still editing, deleting, sending "Ban warnings" like some kind of Control Freaks...You must agree with Game Warden or you will be nuked LOL, like who is going to pay to feed that Guys Ego? There is tons of pop up ads coming and there is discussion of charging fees, all the other pages this Gent owns are pay sites. It doesn't matter I have zero interest and am still confused how a mod over there is also one here? That is an uncomfortable feeling.

4 Weeks to Ice  ;D

Offline squ1rr31_

• IceShanty Mod Team
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Addicted to freezing.
« Reply #19 on: Oct 07, 2013, 11:35 AM »
If you would like to help moderate you can contact IceShanty and see what he says. Otherwise, the reason I would want people that are mod's on a site that I ran on this one is because I know I could trust them. The only reason a post would get "Nuked" is if it is in violation of the law, this is a family site and we'd hope that everyone here follows local fishing regulations. I personally don't know why anyone would risk violating the law, I enjoy hunting and fishing, and I love my truck and equipment and don't want it taken away.

Offline Ugly Ice

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #20 on: Oct 07, 2013, 02:05 PM »
If you would like to help moderate you can contact IceShanty and see what he says. Otherwise, the reason I would want people that are mod's on a site that I ran on this one is because I know I could trust them. The only reason a post would get "Nuked" is if it is in violation of the law, this is a family site and we'd hope that everyone here follows local fishing regulations. I personally don't know why anyone would risk violating the law, I enjoy hunting and fishing, and I love my truck and equipment and don't want it taken away.

I don't want to speak for the poster above you but I think you are miss-understanding his post....If I read it correctly he is talking about another local smaller site (Not IS) were the administrator abused his power to misappropriate money away from children with cancer. He used his editing power to erase and edit posts that did not suit his position.

I think you will see a lot of new faces here because of it
Your right

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #21 on: Oct 07, 2013, 03:35 PM »
I don't want to speak for the poster above you but I think you are miss-understanding his post....If I read it correctly he is talking about another local smaller site (Not IS) were the administrator abused his power to misappropriate money away from children with cancer. He used his editing power to erase and edit posts that did not suit his position.

I think you will see a lot of new faces here because of it

100% correct Ugly Ice (Thanks)

Offline big-brother

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • bring on the ice!
« Reply #22 on: Oct 07, 2013, 06:20 PM »
Under each section here on Ice Shanty the moderator/s responsible for it are listed there.The Manitoba Section is one of areas that has NO official moderator looking after it.Seems to me this needs to be clarified here! ;D

Offline blue igloo

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • "We don't remember days....only moments!"
« Reply #23 on: Oct 14, 2013, 03:26 AM »
ICESHANTY IS #1.........proud enough long time member to have their banner on my truck :-) My issues with MFF are now over  ;)
Blue Igloo :tipup:

Offline oldccm

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #24 on: Oct 14, 2013, 09:21 AM »
Hey Blue Igloo, was waiting for you to pop up. Was beginning to think you hibernate during the summer ha ha ha

Offline Fish Camp 24-7

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #25 on: Oct 14, 2013, 10:45 AM »
Temps must be dropping, I see a Blue Igloo poking around. ;)

Offline blue igloo

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • "We don't remember days....only moments!"
« Reply #26 on: Oct 14, 2013, 02:07 PM »
Yes, I usually hibernate during the summer but someone woke up this bear last week with word about the wrongdoings going on in the icefishing world. So, I did a little looking.....laughed at what transpired.......thoug ht about what transpired between us last year at a MFF event.......laughed again........felt sorrow for the other kids that AGAIN got hurt.......and then just shook my head!  ::)
It's hunting time now.....hoping for great Fall weather then on November 22nd hoping for a deep freeze without any winds until the ice forms thick and smooth. After that, the return to seasonal temps and just a bit of snow......again......w ithout wind! Is this too much to ask for?
Congrats to the men that raised the missing funds for those poor children struck with Cancer.
On a side note, I'd like to thank Iceshanty's former online Tournament organizer (Lonewolf) for stepping up and doing what others failed to do especially when he didn't have to......he also changed a "wrong" into a "right" for a child that was somehow "forgotten".
All is good now and justice has prevailed!
Looking forward to another year of icefishing adventures and sharing them with the fine folks here on Iceshanty.

Thanks guys.....tightlines :tipup:
Blue Igloo  :tipup:

Temps must be dropping, I see a Blue Igloo poking around. ;)
Hey Blue Igloo, was waiting for you to pop up. Was beginning to think you hibernate during the summer ha ha ha

Offline bb400guy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #27 on: Oct 23, 2013, 11:46 PM »
I was a member of all three sites - Manitoba Anglers, MFF and this site.  I liked this site and M.A., never really liked MFF but it was there when MA went down and now I read this post - **censored** is wrong with a few people?  I'm sure this POS is going to say whatever he can to save face - "It was my childhood upbringing....  It was because I'm adicted to this or that...  It's because I'm blah blah blah..."  If he's done this, and evidence clearly points that he did, can you imagine what else this loser has done?

I'm going over to MFF and deleting myself.     
How long is a piece of string?

Offline E.R.B.

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #28 on: Oct 28, 2013, 03:22 PM »
I'm not shocked...not one bit! Checked out MFF once when it started...read who was claiming to be what....had a good laugh and never bothered again.
 What I'd like to know is to what extent this bozo(s) had in the killing of the MA site. It was pretty clear to me that they were doing whatever they could to discredit and kill off the already hurting site.
Whatever....looking forward to reading MikeyPikey's  posts this winter.
 BTW I prefer moderators who are NOT local. Much better that way.

Offline oldccm

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #29 on: Oct 28, 2013, 04:07 PM »
I'm not expecting to see MikeyPikey back here. He ended last year with an interesting finish. But who knows...

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.