Author Topic: to the person with the spongebob bobhouse on the north side of winnisquam  (Read 2559 times)

Offline winnisquamtrout

• Team IceShanty Regular
YOU LEFT A BUNCH OF CRAP ON THE ICE!!

Offline Oddfish

• Team IceShanty Maniac
YOU LEFT A BUNCH OF CRAP ON THE ICE!!

And it will be stored in a wet plastic garbage bag until your house returns next year.  At which time it will be strewn about the inside of your bob house late some evening, with a note explaining how lucky you are not to have a litter violation.  A thank you is expected in advance.

Oddfish
stick around something odd will come out soon.

Offline chuckrudy

• Team IceShanty Addict
Well said some people are slobs.

Offline winnisquamtrout

• Team IceShanty Regular
if it could only happen that way!   :)

Offline TheOutdoorsman

• Team IceShanty Maniac
if it could only happen that way!   :)

At the very least, we will be watching for the slob next year.   >:D
"If firearms cause crimes and kill people, all of the ones I have must be defective."

Offline DConICE

• Team IceShanty Maniac

It really is hard to figure some people out... I just don't get it.

Offline winnisquam guy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
i think you'll find that spongebob house in the neighborhood close to memorial field in laconia

Offline dunphy11

• Team IceShanty Addict
I don`t think a person with the character to leave their mess for everyone else would be a IS regular. I noticed sponge bob was out there almost until the last day.

Offline Hardwata

• IceShanty Rookie
i think you'll find that spongebob house in the neighborhood close to memorial field in laconia
the house is stored on academy st. but that is not where he lives, believe it or not that guy is 90+ years old, and after meeting him a few times I am shocked he would leave a mess... Just didn't seem like the type,  I guess ya never know.

Offline Coffin Dodger

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Maybe at 90 +, he's not too worried about the planet.  ;)
I don't condone at all what he did.....
But hey Jack, maybe there were extenuating circumstances. Hard telling, not knowing. :-\

Offline Oddfish

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Maybe at 90 +, he's not too worried about the planet.  ;)
I don't condone at all what he did.....
But hey Jack, maybe there were extenuating circumstances. Hard telling, not knowing. :-\

90 is an extenuating circumstance (I hope I get to be an extenuating circumstance some day), especially if he got the thing off by himself.  But if someone under 70 helped him and left that mess...........someone s in big trouble.  It would be my guess (total guess) but someone else probably moved it off for him and that someone else was probably pissed that they had to do it.

Oddfish
stick around something odd will come out soon.

Offline fishermantim

• Team IceShanty Maniac
90 is an extenuating circumstance (I hope I get to be an extenuating circumstance some day), especially if he got the thing off by himself.  But if someone under 70 helped him and left that mess...........someone s in big trouble.  It would be my guess (total guess) but someone else probably moved it off for him and that someone else was probably pissed that they had to do it.

Oddfish

2X

"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy" - the Existential Blues

I am a legend in my own mind!

Offline Pail Rider

• Team IceShanty Maniac
believe it or not that guy is 90+ years old,

SpongeBob Depends-Underpants

Offline H82LUZ

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Wishin' I was Fishin'!
Spongbob Smeer Pants  ;D
A veteran - whether active duty, retired, National Guard or Reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life." Thank you to all of you.

Offline Pail Rider

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Spongebath Sweatpants

Offline H82LUZ

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Wishin' I was Fishin'!
Sponge Slope Baggy Pants
A veteran - whether active duty, retired, National Guard or Reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "The United States of America" for an amount of "up to and including my life." Thank you to all of you.

Offline winnisquam guy

• Team IceShanty Maniac
90 year old guy in a sponge bob bobhouse??  sounds like prehistoric spongebob aka sponge gar

Offline laker_taker

• IceShanty Rookie
that house was on newfound before with a younger generation maybe his kids are the slobs

Offline Hardwata

• IceShanty Rookie
that house was on newfound before with a younger generation maybe his kids are the slobs
he bought a few years ago, previous owner painted it.

Offline DConICE

• Team IceShanty Maniac
he bought a few years ago, previous owner painted it.

That makes more sense... can't see anyone 90 even knowing what Sponge Bob even is....

Still don't get the mess being left behind... no matter what it consisted of...

Offline Coffin Dodger

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Found a nice ice chair for the elderly gentleman.   :laugh:

Offline H82LUZ

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Wishin' I was Fishin'!
Make sure there's a BIG TRASH BAG HANGIN ON IT FOR HIM!!!!!!! WITH INSTRUCTIONS HOW TO OPEN!!!!!!!! AND FILL!!!!

Offline meatandmetal

• Team IceShanty Maniac
That makes more sense... can't see anyone 90 even knowing what Sponge Bob even is....

Lets check. Hey Dick you out there? Do you know who Sponge Bob is?

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.