The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: bellmont  (Read 1097 times)

Offline chez

• Team IceShanty Maniac
bellmont
« on: Mar 24, 2013, 08:43 PM »

Last trip of year.not that great.my son richie better know as(birdman)got these 2 nice perch along with a few smaller ones 2 19" picks and a few gills.we all managed a gill or two to take home.13" of good ice.fish all over thr vex. but didnt want to bite.12pm till 730pm.fish on the vex the whole time..fidhed with a newbuddy today.SHANTYSITER.GREA T GUY.CSN FISH WITH US ANYTIME.came a long way to fish with us.good in our books.chris made it too.didnt sleep in today.took a few home too.still good ice.be safe.

Offline ldenjp

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: bellmont
« Reply #1 on: Mar 24, 2013, 09:40 PM »
Some great fish there birdman.  Glad to see you all got one last shot and brought home some dinner.  Hope to see y'all soon.  Good luck and be safe.

HTTR
Jerry

Offline shantysitter

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Mar 25, 2013, 06:12 AM »
Chez, thanks had a real fun time out there. Nice meeting all you guys.

Offline chez

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Mar 25, 2013, 07:19 AM »
Chez, thanks had a real fun time out there. Nice meeting all you guys.

it was a pleasure to fish with you buddy.hope to get out with you soon.

Offline JIGEMUP

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Mar 25, 2013, 03:20 PM »
Shanty Sitter you would have had a even better time with Chez and the boysif only"Jigemup and "never stop talking Lenny"was  there, and you would have caught alot more fish if Lenny was there because  you would have been introduced to "MEAN GREAN THE FISH CATCHIN MACHINE" never failed all year and Chez will tell you ,Lenny uses no sonar NONE,and Jigsemupisnt that right chez my boy. Glad to hear you all had a good time and we will be out a few days this week, Hey Chez watts this last trip crap I see u typed Remember you have to "JIGEMUP"

Offline Chris338378

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #5 on: Mar 25, 2013, 04:31 PM »
It was nice to fish with Shantysitter, Chez, and his sons.  Jigemup I tried the mean green fishin catchin machine but not luck with it, we tried just about anything you can think of but they just didn't want to bite.  If they decided to bite we would've limited out in no time flat.  I wish you and Lenny made it but maybe we can get out sometime this week.  Give me a call or send me a message and we'll see what we can come up with. 

Offline icebum

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Mar 25, 2013, 04:48 PM »
Those are some nice perch. Makes you wonder sometimes why those fish were hungry and the others down there were just looking? That is ice fishing !
We are all here cause we are not all there.

Offline shantysitter

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7 on: Mar 25, 2013, 05:07 PM »
JIGEMUP, that's one thing Chez warned me about,Lenny will talk your ear off. Had a fantastic time even though the fish didn't cooperate. GOOD PEOPLE. Can't wait to get out again with you guys, wish it was November instead of March.

Offline Chris338378

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #8 on: Mar 25, 2013, 06:33 PM »
Shantysitter, it was great to meet and fish with you and agree in wishing the season was just starting.  You're a real gentleman and true sportsman.  I'm looking forward to fishing with you again, hopefully the fish will be biting for us.  Maybe Jigemup and Lenny can meet up with us.  Now that would be a great crew to fish with, Shantysitter, Chez and his sons, Jigemup, and Lenny.   

Offline chez

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9 on: Mar 26, 2013, 03:01 PM »
Shanty Sitter you would have had a even better time with Chez and the boysif only"Jigemup and "never stop talking Lenny"was  there, and you would have caught alot more fish if Lenny was there because  you would have been introduced to "MEAN GREAN THE FISH CATCHIN MACHINE" never failed all year and Chez will tell you ,Lenny uses no sonar NONE,and Jigsemupisnt that right chez my boy. Glad to hear you all had a good time and we will be out a few days this week, Hey Chez watts this last trip **** I see u typed Remember you have to "JIGEMUP"

BUDDY IS YOUR PHONE BROKE?LOL   GIVE ME A JINGLE.JIGEMUP.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.