Author Topic: Inside Backing Issues on my Clam  (Read 611 times)

Offline Clunk

• Team IceShanty Regular
Inside Backing Issues on my Clam
« on: Mar 23, 2013, 04:00 PM »
This is the second year that I have had to make a warranty claim with my clam Voyager cover...The inside backing is coming off....First time was in the South Dakota wind and this time was where the creases are and the corners.....has anyone had these issues?  There is a spray out by Loctite they recommended but after sending the pics they agreed to replace the cover.....
Just wondering......
Maybe a rookie at this game but willing to travel for the BITE....
Jiffy Pro4 8 in auger Clam Yukon Marcum LX 5 Muck boots. Xwife got the 4wheeler so I'm dragging it if I cant drive on the lake....

Offline scmelik

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Inside Backing Issues on my Clam
« Reply #1 on: Mar 23, 2013, 07:12 PM »
my dad had the exact same problem with his.  He called clam and they sent him a brand new one, didn't ask for the old one back at all.  All they wanted was the Clam logos cut out of the old one he got to keep the rest of it.  New one seems to be just fine.

Offline Clunk

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Mar 23, 2013, 08:27 PM »
Yea that's what they want me to do also.....I should of saved my pics from lasttime and sent them in so I could give the cover to Icer16 for his homemade flipover.....Hoping this one works out...
Maybe a rookie at this game but willing to travel for the BITE....
Jiffy Pro4 8 in auger Clam Yukon Marcum LX 5 Muck boots. Xwife got the 4wheeler so I'm dragging it if I cant drive on the lake....

Offline Icer 16

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Mar 26, 2013, 10:53 AM »
Just saw this after you pm me Clunk I think I can make it work by putting windows in where the logos were.  Where do you live at clunk If you could ship it to me that would be great but it depends on the price on don't want you to overpay for me. 

Icer

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.