The ice fishing PA boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: They are still trying to "JIGEMUP"  (Read 811 times)

Offline JIGEMUP

• IceShanty Rookie
They are still trying to "JIGEMUP"
« on: Mar 20, 2013, 06:15 PM »
Took a ride today to check out White Oaks and Belmont, Belmont had 3 guys out across and to right, was told around 11 inches, White oaks had 2 sets of guys out to left and out to right,had 8  inches of ice 75 yds from shore.REMEMBER if any diehards are planning a trip "PLEASE USE CAUTION"and Remember always "JIGEMUP" :icefish:

Offline Chris338378

• Team IceShantyholic
Re: They are still trying to "JIGEMUP"
« Reply #1 on: Mar 20, 2013, 08:32 PM »
Thank you for the report.  I'm thinking with the cold low temps we might be able to get out this weekend but not sure about after that.  As always safety is first priority. 

Offline chez

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Mar 21, 2013, 07:34 AM »
Took a ride today to check out White Oaks and Belmont, Belmont had 3 guys out across and to right, was told around 11 inches, White oaks had 2 sets of guys out to left and out to right,had 8  inches of ice 75 yds from shore.REMEMBER if any diehards are planning a trip "PLEASE USE CAUTION"and Remember always "JIGEMUP" :icefish:

THANKS FOR THE REPORT .YOU BETTER GET OUT THERE ON THAT ICE AND[JIGMUP].BE SAFE BUDDY.

Offline personality529

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Mar 21, 2013, 04:53 PM »
was on white oak Wednesday 7 inch's but getting cold ice should be good for weekend

Offline icebum

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #4 on: Mar 21, 2013, 05:43 PM »
To all you guys getting out and checking on ice conditions and posting reports, I just want to say thanks and be safe.
We are all here cause we are not all there.

Offline Chris338378

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #5 on: Mar 21, 2013, 11:36 PM »
I agree with the cold temps it should help out the ice.  I'm a very happy camper that I'll be getting out this weekend with a great friend.

Offline chez

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6 on: Mar 22, 2013, 06:38 PM »
JIGMUP.where you guys hitting them?did you guys use the [GREEN MEAN MACHINE]?send me a pm.JIGMUP BROTHER.GIVE LENNY A WHATS UP FROM US.

Offline chez

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #7 on: Mar 22, 2013, 06:44 PM »
I agree with the cold temps it should help out the ice.  I'm a very happy camper that I'll be getting out this weekend with a great friend.

YOU WOULD BE A HAPPY CAMPER IF WE HAD ICE FOR THE FORTH OF JULY.LOL.IM ABOUT READY FOR SPRING.bass bugs, and waterworm picking.the trout opener.planting the garden opening the pool and,the spring panfishbite.we will get out sunday hopefully then, pray for the warm weather.

Offline Chris338378

• Team IceShantyholic
« Reply #8 on: Mar 23, 2013, 12:10 AM »
HAHAHA You have me pegged, I wish we could ice fish every day of the year.  I'll be there Sunday for sure, can't wait to get out as for the praying for warmer weather I don't think you can count me in that crowd.  LOL   :tipup:

Offline icebum

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #9 on: Mar 24, 2013, 10:21 AM »
Still jiggen um up yesterday at the oaks. The cold saved the ice. I may be done now though. Depending on the weather.
We are all here cause we are not all there.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.