Author Topic: Srikemaster and Rapala  (Read 606 times)

Offline BojiHawk

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I just don't have a healthy fear of...anything.
Srikemaster and Rapala
« on: Mar 18, 2013, 04:15 PM »
So...seems the buy-out has left consumers hanging.  Anyone owning a Robins (Subaru) motor from years past is not going to get the same in-company service.   Hit their website and try to find a human to talk to.  Try to find someone with knowledge other than "well...there are a few guys that set up their own shops"   

Yes....this is an SD post being that the shop is less than 2 hours from SD.  I was shocked.  The buyouts of Strikemaster,Berkley (on NW Iowa) and the ongoing politics and purchasing of these companies is going to kill customer service.  "If you sold it, you need to service it" mentality is going wayside.  Nice.   Oh sure....of coures....I have all night and day to find a FACTORY QUALIFED tech to work on the motor....riiiiight...a nd I'm a millionare

If someone knows of a mechanic that can send me a certification to work on Robins / Subaru motors...let me know.  The blades they make are JV...the motor is loading and lugging.   Guess the Jiffy 30 might be the best auger made ever...I see some from the late 80's....mine is from the late 2000's....LOL.   

I can say this: Anyone with a good BBB rating and comes website referred will get some plugs on my website and here.  I need a powerhead tuneup and carb redo...if I need a new auger assembly under it....I'll buy it from the first person that fixes the head right.

Hope everyone had a good season....mine was off and on.  Good days, bad days....huh...imagine that....ice fishing ??    :-)

STRIKELITE 4-STROKE, POLARIS 800 X2, OTTER OUTDOORS, FL-12, FORD F-150, ST. CROIX, HERITAGE LAKER AND FRABILL THERMAL TIPUPS, STRIKEMASTER BIBS AND PARKA, MR BUDDY, LOWRANCE H2O, AQUA VIEW XL, MARCUM PANNING TRIPOD, AND FATTIES.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.