The ice fishing VT boards are sponsored by:

Author Topic: Thanks to all for a great season!  (Read 435 times)

Offline woodyvt

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • When the going is tough. The tough go ice fishing!
Thanks to all for a great season!
« on: Mar 11, 2013, 08:01 AM »
I will call this the season of the wind.  Again very challenging year with the cold and the wind.  Luckily we did not have a lot of blowing snow (except for the Islands Derby of course). 

Want to thank all those for the advice, ice conditions and just for sharing their own personal experiences and great stories including awesome pics and videos!  Also want to thank the bait suppliers for putting up with all of us and being there in the wee hours so we can get equipped and out fishing!

One more thank you to those homeowners that have allowed folks to access the lake in areas there is no public access. 

I met a bunch of different folks out there as well as fishing with my regular buddies and overall had a great fun season. 

For those that have not hung it up for the season I wish you luck and as always be SAFE out there.

Until next year.......may the ice be cold and your lines be tight!

Woody
The closest flag up may be the one that is behind you !

Offline ICE_HOOK

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Fish now or never !!!!!!!
Re: Thanks to all for a great season!
« Reply #1 on: Mar 11, 2013, 03:10 PM »
Yes , it was a season of wind! It was a good one to be out and braving the elements. Till next year everyone keep up their health so we can be on the ice again 2014! Hopefully a nice ice shanty gathering too.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.