Author Topic: Getting DVR footage from sd card to computer.  (Read 472 times)

Offline SoftSpot_716

• Team IceShanty Regular
Getting DVR footage from sd card to computer.
« on: Feb 24, 2013, 12:17 PM »
I have an LX-9 and I tried out the dvr on it yesterday and well it was pretty cool. I want to get the videos on my computer so I got the SD card from the unit and put it in my card reader and copied the files over. When I try to view them they come in all choppy and laggy and just not smooth and clear like the playback on the unit itself. Im pretty sure its probably something I am doing wrong because I have seen other videos loaded from the lx-9 that work just as good as they do on the units display. Anyone who has loaded video from their 9 to the computer that can lend me some advice I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Offline SoftSpot_716

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Getting DVR footage from sd card to computer.
« Reply #1 on: Feb 24, 2013, 07:48 PM »
Total user error upon further review I didnt have the right codec on windows media player to play the .MOV files so I downloaded quicktime and it works perfect now.

Offline Fishin_Chip

• Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Getting DVR footage from sd card to computer.
« Reply #2 on: Feb 24, 2013, 08:23 PM »
I used to live in the pc world, I remember issues like that.  There are downsides to drinking the Steve Jobs koolaid, but most things just work.  Other than not being able to see the odd website, and such.  Lots of integrated software comes with the machine, video editing, etc that makes life easy. 

Glad you resolved your issue.  Good Luck!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.