Author Topic: Yesterday......  (Read 3344 times)

grumpymoe

Yesterday......
« on: Oct 04, 2005, 08:33 PM »
a collage from last year to get the spirit rolling....Grump                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   

Offline Out4Trout

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • Waiting for the Annual trip up North
Re: Yesterday......
« Reply #1 on: Oct 04, 2005, 09:27 PM »
Nice spread of pics Grump, I remember a few of them, Was that first pic of BW taken when the shanty was still in the yard? I LMAO when I first saw that post ;D , First ice, That slush doesn't bring good memories though, Top it off with fish in the pan. How can you beat it. It definitely gets the spirit going.  :tipup:

camo_fish

« Reply #2 on: Oct 04, 2005, 10:00 PM »
very nice....... 8)

Offline SleePac

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • I'd Rather Be Ice Fishing!
« Reply #3 on: Oct 05, 2005, 05:12 AM »
Nice pics - thanks for posting them.  Now, the cloud formation has me itching for both of my favorite ice activities....fishing and hockey!

Offline C.C.

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • DO NOT BE AFRAID !!!!
« Reply #4 on: Oct 05, 2005, 07:04 AM »
Nice pic's Grump. They sure did cure my desire to go icefishing for about 1.3 second's.  >:(
         Jim

Offline Hookset

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Don't eat the yellow snow!
« Reply #5 on: Oct 05, 2005, 08:26 AM »
Nice, Grump.  We still have at least another month or two of softwater fishing left down here.  Looking forward to dragging the shack out to the ice.  BTW, MONSTER eelpout(think that's what it is, anyway)!
We don't own nature, nature owns us.

grumpymoe

« Reply #6 on: Oct 05, 2005, 10:28 AM »
 BTW, MONSTER eelpout(think that's what it is, anyway)!...yes Hookset....its an eelpout....or burbot as we call them here....it was actually Mountainmama's first on last year and she wouldnt pose with it.....can't blame her.....Beauty and THE BEAST!!!   :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:   Grump

Offline rayfish

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • addicted
« Reply #7 on: Oct 09, 2005, 08:06 PM »
Great Pictures! ;D

Offline Barleydog

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • MMMM Fish!
« Reply #8 on: Oct 10, 2005, 02:48 PM »
Very nice Grump!  Hey that Burbot's a beauty!  Those fillets in the pan don't look like burbot fillets Grump?  Any ice yet?
TEAM ALASKA

Offline wkules

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Lookin' for EYES!!!
« Reply #9 on: Oct 10, 2005, 03:02 PM »
Thanks Grump! Like we weren't itching bad enough! Got a couple of months to wait here in NY so the pics will have to do.................... .............FOR NOW!
Bobbers Down and Flags Up !!!

Offline TGF

• Iceshanty Retired Mod
  • Team IceShanty Maniac
  • I'm keeping my eye on you guys.....
« Reply #10 on: Oct 19, 2005, 11:47 PM »
Yeah you are right Grump. Our burbot are definately darker and richer looking than your pale ones ;D

Offline Barleydog

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • MMMM Fish!
« Reply #11 on: Oct 20, 2005, 11:15 AM »
Terry, Darker and Richer eh?  It's from all that untreated BS!  No wonder why those BC fish are big and dark...  Fecal matter ;D ;D
TEAM ALASKA

Offline killitandgrillit

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Drilling and Grilling!
« Reply #12 on: Oct 25, 2005, 01:04 PM »
Nice burbot man!

"I fish because I love to; because I love the environs where trout are found,because I suspect that men are going along this way for the last time, and I  don't want to waste the trip; maybe one day I will catch a mermaid; and finally, not because I regard fishing as being so terribly important, but because I suspect that so m

Offline Turkeyhunter10ga

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
« Reply #13 on: Oct 25, 2005, 04:53 PM »
Nice pics Grump , that gets the blood flowing to get out on the ice soon.
How in the heck did you get that cloud to look like a maple leaf ?

grumpymoe

« Reply #14 on: Oct 25, 2005, 06:59 PM »
Nice pics Grump , that gets the blood flowing to get out on the ice soon.
How in the heck did you get that cloud to look like a maple leaf ?
....thanks for the question about the maple leaf....actually, we see alot of them being near the Canada/US border........somethin g to do with the jetstream I guess......kind of a welcome to our stateside friends....Grump

Offline MikePike

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • I caught you a delicious pike
« Reply #15 on: Oct 25, 2005, 09:58 PM »
THAT CLOUD IS REAL?! ??? :o

Do the leaves of trees stay greener, in the autumn, does the colour of the sun, turn crimson white? Does a shadow come between us, in the winter?

Offline fishincrazy

• Team IceShanty Addict
  • The meaning of life is fishing with your friends.
« Reply #16 on: Nov 01, 2005, 03:00 PM »
Nice pics, I'm ready for the hard water
All I need is ice and the fish will come.

Offline TeamIceBucket

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #17 on: Nov 01, 2005, 08:49 PM »
Nice spread of photos!  Can't wait for the ice to form!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.