Author Topic: Fox Sports Net North  (Read 1728 times)

Offline SleePac

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • I'd Rather Be Ice Fishing!
Fox Sports Net North
« on: Oct 03, 2005, 05:14 AM »
Well, consider yourself one lucky sonuvagun if you get this channel.  If you missed the debut show yesterday, you might want to catch it next Sunday.  I believe the time is 11:30 a.m. - CENTRAL - it's the new "Fishing The Wildside" Ice Fishing Program.  Anyone out there catch it?  Thoughts?  Comments?

Offline C.C.

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • DO NOT BE AFRAID !!!!
Re: Fox Sports Net North
« Reply #1 on: Oct 03, 2005, 08:03 AM »
I don't get the channel but I'll keep my eye's open for the show. Maybe sitting on a bucket, in frigid weather, looking at a hole in 12 plus inches of ice is starting to catch on. :cookoo:
      Jim

Offline goody

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Born to fish, Forced to work!
« Reply #2 on: Oct 03, 2005, 08:17 AM »
I was fishing most of the day, but taped it and watched it later.  I really like it.  Chip and the gang did a good job to show good action and bring good energy to the show while teaching some things at the same time.  Dont have whitefish down here in Iowa, but it was still fun to watch some fresh ice fishing footage from last year!!!  I AM PUMPED!!!!

goody
Born to fish, forced to work!!

Des Moines, Iowa

Offline SleePac

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #3 on: Oct 03, 2005, 11:33 AM »
Goody - Would you be willing to share that tape for a day?  I know that would mean mailing costs....therefore, if you'd rather not, I understand.  I'm jones-in for some ice fishing footage!

Offline goody

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Born to fish, Forced to work!
« Reply #4 on: Oct 03, 2005, 11:35 PM »
Sorry, but I would rather not.....I just have had some bad experiences with doing this in the past.  Very sorry.  I do TOTALLY understand your tweaking ofr ice fishing.....have the same problem myself.  In fact, the show made it worse.....I will probably be twitching and fidgeting all week until this sunday when the next episode airs......I am pathetic.

goody
Born to fish, forced to work!!

Des Moines, Iowa

Offline SleePac

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #5 on: Oct 04, 2005, 06:13 AM »
Goody - 100% Understood!

Offline ice dude

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Oct 04, 2005, 01:00 PM »
hey guys what time was it on?

Offline SleePac

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #7 on: Oct 04, 2005, 04:17 PM »
11:30 a.m. - Central Time Zone

Offline waterbeater

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • The harder the better
« Reply #8 on: Oct 09, 2005, 03:00 PM »
SleePac,
Thanks for the heads up. Watched it today and was really impressed. They didn't do a rush job and I really enjoyed the whole show looks like next weeks show will be a good one if you chase panfish like me. Thanks again.
P.S.  If anyone else knows of an ice fishing show before it airs, it's great when you give us a heads up on the boards.
Waterbeater out!<br />

Offline SleePac

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #9 on: Oct 09, 2005, 07:11 PM »
Alright....I need to make someone a deal  8)....here's the offer....I'll trade one of these fine hand crafted jig boxes  :o (I'll cover the US shipping costs) if someone can share today's show or the first week's show or next week's show.  Jigs and flies and lures not included! :'(  Please send a PM.  I need to see this show and judge for myself.  Thanks.

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.