Author Topic: Portable LED Lights  (Read 1562 times)

sam001

Portable LED Lights
« on: Sep 06, 2005, 10:32 PM »
I just bought a couple of battery operated portable LED lights from Fish House Supply. They are pretty cool, they are small enough to carry around in your pocket and when I want to use them in my portable, I just stick them to the window flaps of my otter with the velcro back that is on them. I can't give the website but if you would like to look at these do a search for Fish House Supply. Then click on to there 12 volt lights & accessories page.

Offline MikePike

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • I caught you a delicious pike
Re: Portable LED Lights
« Reply #1 on: Sep 07, 2005, 06:08 PM »
Man, the prices there are high. What a ripoff.

Do the leaves of trees stay greener, in the autumn, does the colour of the sun, turn crimson white? Does a shadow come between us, in the winter?

sam001

« Reply #2 on: Sep 07, 2005, 09:44 PM »
Thanks Mac

I can see you have done your research as well. I will let everyone know how they work out. I think they are going to work great! :)

sam001

« Reply #3 on: Sep 09, 2005, 12:21 AM »
Mac,

They work good in the portable. Not to bright but plenty of light to see whats going on in front of you. Administration does not want me to let people know where to get these from I guess? If you do not remember the contact info for these lights feel free to e-mail me for that  [email protected]

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.