The Iceshanty Ice Auger Board is sponsored by
Nils Master Authorized Sharpening Service

Author Topic: Nils not cutting right.  (Read 11673 times)

Offline harrops26

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Nils not cutting right.
« Reply #120 on: Feb 08, 2013, 04:38 PM »
LOL, I wish I was so lucky!
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Well you're  SN is oddly similar to a certain NIls USA representative. 

Ranger School 03
OIF 06-07
OEF 09-10
ESF 13
Carpenters Local 277

Offline Sharp Nils

• Iceshanty Sponsor
  • Team IceShanty Regular
Re: Nils not cutting right.
« Reply #121 on: Feb 08, 2013, 06:13 PM »
   Being a Nils Master Sharper I get to talk with or exchange emails with a whole lot of Nils owners.
That is the cool part. Folks using Nils from Alaska and East to Maine. From Canada to as far South to Nevada.
 Who isn't happy when a blade doesn't cut.  Happy is when I send your blade back working again.
 The majority of Nils owners are happy.  Rare is it that a Nils owner has bad experiences with their auger.
 I could liken that to every brand auger.  We've seen the other brand treads with the same happy and unhappy customers.
 While I'm not Nils Customer Service, I've talked with exchanged emails with Nils owners when they've experienced problems with a blade.   Those complaints are rare and even less are the cases of factory defects.  I might see one case in year year where a bad blade slipped thought the factory.     A blade that has been painted over is a blade that has had a coat of paint after a step in manufacturing and is not a reconditioned blade.

Forums have all kinds and some people feel that if there is discussion about a brand auger they don't own they feel the need to come in and justify their ownership of another brand.  There is a feeling of pride with that ownership.  No problem there and IMO if you take care of something and make it work for you that is better then any new shinny thing that money can buy.

Frank DeLuca

[email protected]

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.