Author Topic: bad topic  (Read 936 times)

Offline derbywinner1999

• IceShanty Rookie
bad topic
« on: Jan 22, 2013, 09:00 AM »
im sorry if my comments about the rule changes for the meredith derby offended anyone . My comments were my thoughts wasent trying to cause any crap. for those of u who it bothered my u have many flags.

Offline SmellsLikeFishNH

• Team IceShanty Maniac
Re: bad topic
« Reply #1 on: Jan 22, 2013, 09:02 AM »
I wouldnt take any of it personally and I doubt you offended anyone. Some people have strong opinions one way or another...they are all entitled to them. The goal is to go out and have some fun, anything else on top of that is gravy!!!

Offline sgthoskins

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Jan 22, 2013, 09:11 AM »
I wouldnt take any of it personally and I doubt you offended anyone. Some people have strong opinions one way or another...they are all entitled to them. The goal is to go out and have some fun, anything else on top of that is gravy!!!

+1
“The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government”

www.northeastshooters. com

Offline james

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #3 on: Jan 22, 2013, 09:15 AM »

X2

Offline jethro

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #4 on: Jan 22, 2013, 09:53 AM »
Yeah, I'm sorry if my post was considered "stirring the pot!" I can promise you it wasn't.
Quote- fishslap: I use a variety:  whistlin' bungholes, spleen splitters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker don'ts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistlin' kitty chaser

Ice safety link: http://lakeice.squarespace.com/

Offline whitewing

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #5 on: Jan 22, 2013, 10:09 AM »
It was all in fun Doc. Everyone has an opinion - fine - we don't all agree on everything -fine. I believe no member of the IS family is disagreeable. In today's society it appears that you can't say anything, to anyone, about anything, with out someone taking offense. Everyone, as we used to tell our kids when they were small -  take a chill pill. Remember an eariler post - it about being out, friends, fun everything else is gravy!

Offline jethro

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #6 on: Jan 22, 2013, 10:24 AM »
it about being out, friends, fun everything else is gravy!

It's also about BBQ and beers on the ice... don't forget that! I'll forgive you because you used the word gravy! Mmmmm, gravy...
Quote- fishslap: I use a variety:  whistlin' bungholes, spleen splitters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker don'ts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistlin' kitty chaser

Ice safety link: http://lakeice.squarespace.com/

Offline whitewing

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #7 on: Jan 22, 2013, 10:28 AM »
Doctor - gravy -  in the same post? The docs usually say that stuff will kill you. What a way to go!

Offline 6wheels

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8 on: Jan 22, 2013, 11:51 AM »
Agreed, all in fun. And Doc . . . you had me from "beer and barbecue"

Offline Oddfish

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #9 on: Jan 22, 2013, 06:40 PM »

3x

Oddfish
stick around something odd will come out soon.

Offline perch boy

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #10 on: Jan 22, 2013, 06:56 PM »
All those who know me know that I don't have any opinions on anything. LOL

Offline whitewing

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #11 on: Jan 22, 2013, 07:03 PM »
Keep those opinions comings - today's world needs to hear all folks. Not that you were ever shy!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.