Author Topic: directions to Breezy  (Read 1233 times)

Offline littlebigman

• IceShanty Rookie
directions to Breezy
« on: Mar 22, 2005, 09:14 PM »
Everyone is saying they are starting to bite at Breezy Point.Where is it exactly?If Blue Igloo comes back with a good report I'd like to try it on Good Friday.

grumpymoe

Re: directions to Breezy
« Reply #1 on: Mar 22, 2005, 09:21 PM »
If you are driving out of Winnipeg, take Main street from the corner of Portage, and head straight north....DO NOT....DO NOT....make any turns whatsoever...right through Lockport.....Selkirk.. ...keep going...hit gravel..keep going......next sign will be Breezy Point....Grump ;D ;D ;D

Offline blue igloo

• Team IceShanty Maniac
  • "We don't remember days....only moments!"
« Reply #2 on: Mar 22, 2005, 09:23 PM »
Hey LBM......Breezy Point is at the end of Main street  ...(9A....I believe).......Just head north out of Selkirk and drive to the very end past the cottages.
There is a place there to drive onto the ice.......but be careful at this time of year. Check out the ice conditions b4 you drive on it. I always play it safe there and walk out.......it's not that wide there.
Good Luck and watch for my posts the next 2 days  :tipup:

Offline littlebigman

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #3 on: Mar 22, 2005, 09:56 PM »
Thank for the directions Guys!I had an idea where it might be but I wasn't sure.Good luck B.I.

Offline tk10fire

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • I'm baaaack let the fishing begin
« Reply #4 on: Mar 22, 2005, 11:04 PM »
It sure looks like the ice is starting to change on the Red. Water on the ice at Rat and Red. Definately the start of the end of hard water.
Tim

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.