Author Topic: Is it really over????  (Read 1482 times)

Offline swantucky

• Team IceShanty Regular
Is it really over????
« on: Mar 15, 2005, 09:38 AM »
  I am dreading putting my gear away for the season,  depressing for sure.  Mike I'll you you on the river or out on the lake.  Gator we're only a week or so if the weather holds to pullin' some nice eyes up here.  Tim, Eric, (reelmagic) thanks for all the info.  Great bunch of guys on the site, let's hope for a longer season next year!!!!!
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Offline backagainbaha

• IceShanty Rookie
  • Ice Fishing Rulez!
Re: Is it really over????
« Reply #1 on: Mar 15, 2005, 02:58 PM »
This is it. Enjoyed everyone's shared info and comments all winter. Can't wait till next year's hardwater season.
Thank You

P.S.
Next year a will do it in style and a little more safer. I purchased mustang suits at the last minute for me and my father

Offline Mentiply

• Team IceShanty Maniac
« Reply #2 on: Mar 15, 2005, 03:40 PM »
If you all don't want to give up yet there is still plenty of ice here in upstate NY

Offline wojo

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Hardwater Nut!
« Reply #3 on: Mar 15, 2005, 05:01 PM »
I agree guy's it's rough to put the stuff away   ! But it has to be done. Going to check the  boat out in the building on Catawba this weekend. Who knows may even paint the bottom.

And I second that safer thing for next year ! Going to order one of the Stearns Float suits either 1570 or the 1580 Model. Not sure on the solid orange or the two color one yet ???
Gator call and we will get out and do some fishing on my boat. Or maybe will get Brad to take us out if he is not running a trip.

Offline bladebait

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • Keep Your Line Wet And Your Noodles Warm!
« Reply #4 on: Mar 15, 2005, 06:31 PM »
Wojo - go with the orange/blue two tone suit.The all orange suit gets dirty too fast.Don't know where you plan on getting your suit but check Ebay under"survival suit".Some really good deals on the hypothermia suits both Stearns and Mustangs.
Some men fish real hard but only "real men" fish hardwater!

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.