Author Topic: Where to buy Humminbird Ice 35 In/Around kingston area?  (Read 905 times)

Offline eastcoastboy

• Team IceShanty Regular
Hello all,
i have no idea where to buy this flasher anywhere in Kingston. Brand new they retail for $299 ish. I looked at Canadian Tire and for some stupid reason they have the ice 35 on for $399!!! kind of stupid and i dont understand it at all. Can anyone recommend a spot to buy this unit for 300 or better within an hours drive to Kingston??? any help ASAP would be appreciated as i plan on going out on Wednesday afternoon. thanks guys.
ECB

Offline JZ

• Team IceShanty Addict
Re: Where to buy Humminbird Ice 35 In/Around kingston area?
« Reply #1 on: Dec 31, 2012, 09:34 PM »
Order it from Radioworld.ca, best prices around and cheap delivery
@jzuliniak

Offline eastcoastboy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #2 on: Dec 31, 2012, 09:47 PM »
I just went to the radioworld website and it went to the checkout and it rang up at $370 with shipping and taxes. If i can find it at a retail store for 300 i can get it a little cheaper. And i know you may think that"what is $25) but in my opinion it could be a few more jiggin lures or some GULP LOL. 
ECB

Offline JZ

• Team IceShanty Addict
« Reply #3 on: Dec 31, 2012, 10:35 PM »
I just went to the radioworld website and it went to the checkout and it rang up at $370 with shipping and taxes. If i can find it at a retail store for 300 i can get it a little cheaper. And i know you may think that"what is $25) but in my opinion it could be a few more jiggin lures or some GULP LOL.
Going to be tough to beat radioworld, ct you will be at $450 after tax Cabelas about $400.  US stores might be a little cheaper but once you get hit with duty brokerage etc you are well over $400.  If you are looking to save a few bucks consider buying a used one, Iam sure some guys upgraded their flashers over Xmas you should be able to get a slightly used one for $200 with no tax.
@jzuliniak

Offline kamaro

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #4 on: Jan 01, 2013, 08:25 AM »
you can try quintie sports in bellevelle
My Wife
"Its like He has ADD and can't sit still for 1 min but he can look down a hole in the ice for HOURS"

Offline wiskeyfish

• Team IceShanty Regular
  • "I don't exaggerate... I just remember BIG!"
« Reply #5 on: Jan 01, 2013, 09:49 AM »
I thought quinte sports went bankrupt? I would either go radio world or just drive to Watertown and go to gander mountain in the salmon run mall or dicks sporting goods might have one too. Actually pro tackle in Belleville might have them, owners name is Stacy. Great guy sells bait too.

Offline eastcoastboy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #6 on: Jan 01, 2013, 10:06 AM »
thanks for the suggestions but i've never been to Ottawa before and my wife wants to go there. So i searched around and there is a SAIL there that has them for 300$. So this weekend we might do a little road trip and buy a flasher. I cant wait to use it.
ECB

Offline Sleepswiththefishes

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #7 on: Jan 01, 2013, 12:09 PM »
Ya Quinte outdoor is belly up.  I was selling an Ice 35 this past fall for 250.00, used 1 year on Kijiji.  I received a few responses of how I was ripping people off trying to sell for that price, how Radioworld and CT had them for 199.00.  What a load that was.  I never sold it and I'm glad as my son uses it alot.

Offline gaspumper

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #8 on: Jan 01, 2013, 12:26 PM »
Someone one is trying to sell one on the quintfishing site for $350.00 .

Offline eastcoastboy

• Team IceShanty Regular
« Reply #9 on: Jan 01, 2013, 05:15 PM »
A bit overpriced for a used unit but i will see if i can beat him down on the price. Thanks for letting me know there was one there for sale.
ECB

Offline Sleepswiththefishes

• IceShanty Rookie
« Reply #10 on: Jan 02, 2013, 07:47 AM »
The guy selling for 350 on Quintefishing has an ice 55, the other two ice 35's are for 300 and 325.00. 

Iceshanty | MyFishFinder | MyHuntingForum
Contact | Disclaimer | Privacypolicy | Sponsor
© 1996- Iceshanty.com
All Rights Reserved.